36 - Pete

"Pete, that's Bronx's candy." You sighed as said man searched the bag in his hand. You had come over to visit and decided to treat Bronx to some candy, only to find out he wasn't home at the moment. Pete only shrugged and pulled a Hershey kiss from the bag.

"You want a kiss?" He asked, holding up the small chocolate. You sighed and shrugged. Pete was going to eat it all before Bronx got home tomorrow anyway, so why not?

"Sure." You replied. Without warning, Pete leaned over and kissed your cheek. You squealed in surprise and pushed him away. Your cheeks burned a crimson red as Pete laughed.

"You're blushing!" He exclaimed, still laughing. You mumbled some incoherent curses and crossed your arms. You looked away from the blond man.

"... Can I at least have the chocolate too?" You asked, glancing to your left to look at the man sitting next to you. His laughter died down, but he still continued to smile.

"Yeah, here." Pete handed you the small silver wrapped treat before pulling out his own.

You unwrapped the candy and popped it into your mouth, smiling at the taste. You felt kinda bad for eating Bronx's food, but you could always buy him more.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Pete asked, eating his own kiss now.

"Yeah?" You replied back, tilting your head to look at him.

"You're cute when you blush."

"SHUT UP."

(( A/N: this is really short but I saw a comic with this scenario and I thought it was really cute idk ahh I'm sorry for slow updates ): ))