13 - Andy

(( W: I don't think this contains spoilers, but I mention a little bit of a scene from Deadpool ! Just wanted to warn you guys if you haven't seen it :D ))

"I'm so excited for this! I've been waiting for this movie to come out for ages!" You exclaimed as you walked closer to the movie theater with Andy. He chuckled and smiled at how excited you were.

Andy opened the glass entrance door for you and bowed slightly. You laughed and thanked him cheerily.

"Anything for you, my dear." He winked. You surprised a giggle as you intertwined your fingers with his. The two of you walked to the ticket booth and payed for 2.

After the whole fiasco of waiting in line for some popcorn and soda, you two finally got into the crowded theater room. It was loud as everyone was talking.

You stuck your tongue out just a little bit at the fact of so many people here, but shrugged. You lead Andy to a couple of seats and sat down. You began to get excited again and turned toward the man next to you.

"Do you think it's going to be good? I really hope it is!" You squealed and fidgeted from being impatient. Andy nodded.

"Pete said it was great," Andy said."But then again he likes lifetime movies so.." You and Andy laughed. You were about to speak, but the lights began to dim. Your attention was immediately turned towards the screen.

Andy glanced at you. How the light reflected back on your (s/c) and made your sweet (e/c) orbs glow. He smiled to himself, then finally turned to the movie himself. Although, he was still thinking about you.

/ extended ending /

It was a little into the movie and an "adult" scene was showing. You squeaked and buried your face into Andy's shoulder, blushing. He held back a laugh as you peaked at the screen to see if the scene was over.

You straightened your posture again and sighed. Your cheeks were dusted deep red still. You also pouted knowing Andy was still lightly laughing at you.

"I'm a tiny, innocent baby I don't deserve this." You whispered and crossed your arms while watching the movie.

(( A/N: DANG I HAVENT WRITTEN AN IMAGINE IN SO LONG. I'm sorry is all I can really say tbh. I've been super lazy lately, mostly because I've been playing undertale 24/7 😅 ))