28 - Devil!Patrick

(( oh boy so let's just say this kinda takes place around Halloween even tho it's like mid-April kms alSO reader you're a witch in this ;) ))

"Hey (Y/N) look at this sweet costume I got for halloween." You heard Patrick say from behind you with badly hidden snickers. You sighed and sat down your book before turning your head.

Your eyes widened as you say the blond standing there in a black cloak and a stereotypical witch hat. Your eye twitched as Patrick finally couldn't hold in his laughter anymore. He cackled as your expression turned into anger.

"Look at my wand! It's just like yours!" Patrick exclaimed, holding up a regular old stick he probably picked up from the ground outside. You wanted to yell, but you forcefully calmed yourself down.

"Alright," You said, standing from the couch."Two can play at this game." With that said, you snapped your fingers. Red magic swirled around your purse before bringing it over to you hastily.

You walked towards the door, shooting one last glare at a mildly confused Patrick, then leaving. Patrick just shrugged, then began to laugh to himself again as he thought he was the funniest person in the world for doing this.

You returned some time later, not replying when Patrick greeted you. You only walked to your room, closing the door behind you. Patrick pouted and furrowed his brow. It was just a joke, why were you being so huffy?

Patrick was about to knock on the door, that was until you threw it open. You strode out of the room, smirking. Patrick's eyes widened, but quickly turned to a glare as he growled.

You stood there wearing a horribly-and I mean horribly-portrayed devil costume. It consisted of red pants with a matching shirt. It was accompanied by red plastic horns, small pitchfork and tail.

You watched as Patrick's own tail flicked back and forth in annoyance as he looked at you. It was a taste of his own medicine and he obviously wasn't liking it.

"Told you two could play at this game, sweetheart." You said in a tone that made you sound like the sweetest person on earth. Patrick grumbled and crossed his arms.

"Aw, is my little devil mad?" You cooed, mockingly. Patrick's red eyes glanced back over toward you, before he huffed and turned around fully so he wasn't facing you anymore. It was almost cute how he acted when he got mad- almost.

"My tail and horns don't even look like that, and like hell I carry around a dumb pitchfork." Anger coated Patrick's voice as he spoke.

"And I don't wear a cloak and a gross pointy hat." You shot back, crossing your arms.

It was silent for a minute then finally Patrick let out an exasperated sigh, before turning around to face you once again. You locked eyes with him, waiting for him to speak.

"Sorry." He mumbled quietly, looking away with a bright blush of embarrassment on his face. You knew he hated apologizing, that's why you were smirking right now.

"What, hun? I didn't hear you." You swear you saw real fire burn in Patrick's eyes when you said this.

"Sorry! Okay, sorry." Patrick said a lot more loudly this time. You chuckled and took off the horribly uncomfortable horn headband and tail, before setting them on a nearby counter along with the pitchfork.

You walked closer to Patrick, before hugging him closely. He hugged you back and nuzzled your neck protectively on instinct.

.
..
...

"You say your tail doesn't look like that fake one, but it really does." You said after a couple moments of sweet silence. Patrick groaned and pulled away from you, before stomping off to the living room.

"Patrick! C'mon! You can't deny it though!" You called while trying to suppress your giggles. You lied, it was definitely cute when he was mad.

You earned a fiery 'shut up' causing you to finally break out into laughs.

~ don't dish out what you can't take ~

(( A/N: oh my dudes this is kinda what I've been thinking of for an actual story lately ?? Like, a devil!Patrick story where the reader is a witch n shit. If I wrote a real story like this there'd be a lot more magic n spells n garbage like that. Kinda seriously considering it tbh. So if you'd like to read that, maybe comment ?? Idk, also this was kind of rushed so it's not my best, but eh it teaches a nice lesson ))