38 - Patrick

You sneezed, then groaned. You sniffled back some of the snot in your nose and sighed. You glanced over to the doorway to see Patrick enter the living room carrying a cup of tea.

"Keeping the snot in isn't healthy sweetheart." He informed you while setting the teacup on the table. You shrugged and sniffled again, leaning forward to grab the tea.

"It's just allergies, it's not like I'm sick." You said, voice severely hoarse. Patrick rolled his eyes and sat next to you on the couch.

"If it's allergies then why isn't the allergy specific medicine working." The brunet man chuckled, making you side glare at him.

"I'm not sick." You roughly replied, sipping the brown liquid. Your hard frown turned into a smile of bliss at the sweet taste of the tea. You contently sighed as the liquid coated your throat, making the pain disappear for a second.

"If it gets any worse though we should go to the doctor." Patrick commented, making you stiffen. Oh hell no, the doctor was one place you did not want to go.

"Frick the doctor, all I need is tea." You snappily replied and took another sip of your hot drink. Patrick chuckled at your refrain from cursing and placed an arm loosely around your shoulders.

"If you don't feel better in a week or so please go to the doctor. I don't want you getting seriously sick." Patrick placed a gentle kiss on your warm cheek. You sniffled and nodded.

Your blue eyed partner handed you a tissue, making you pout. You set your tea down, then reluctantly took the tissue and blew your nose. You leaned over the couch arm and placed it in the trash with past discarded tissues.

"Take care of yourself, darling. I love you and want to see you healthy." Patrick sweetly said, grinning. You internally melted at his cuteness and snuggled up against his warm body.

"Thanks, Patrick. I love you too." You yawned and closed your eyes now, feeling sleepy. You curled closer to Patrick and fell asleep while he combed his fingers through your (H/C) locks gently.

(( A/N: MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL IS TODAY OH BOY. It's like 1 am I should be asleep but... Eh ?? My inspiration for this is I'm kinda sick right now but to make myself feel better I'm blaming allergies and drinking like 4 cups of tea a day lmao. SO ah since school is practically over I'm really gonna start writing more ! Thank you guys for reading ilysm 💖 ))