26 - Vamp!Pete

(( oh my dudes I'm rlly hoping this is better than the last one lmao ))

The only sound filling the air was the tap of your shoes against the cement sidewalk. Your eyes darted around watching out for a certain someone. You weren't going to lie, you were nervous. He intimidated you very much, but you couldn't show that around him.

"Little girl, little girl, finally come out since our last meeting I see." A playful voice said from behind you. You jumped and spun around, seeing no one there. Your heart raced, people 10 miles away could probably hear it's thumping.

"Oh dear, did I scare you?" The mocking tone was right behind you now. You felt the hot breaths of him on the back of your neck. You did dare turn around.

"What do you want, Peter?" You growled through gritted teeth. All you got as a reply was a laugh and the force of Pete turning you around. His blood red eyes locked with your (E/C) hues.

The only thing lighting the pale vampires face was a distant street light and crescent moon. It didn't matter though that you couldn't see him, you didn't want to see him.

"Don't act all tough, we both know you're scared." Pete's tone was light, but cocky. He licked his teeth, running his tongue slowly over his large fangs. Pete smirked now realizing you were basically putty in his hands.

"There's no one to save you, little girl." Pete asked, lowering his voice to a gruff tone. You didn't dare speak. You just kept standing with your back straight.

Pete narrowed his red eyes into a sharp glare at your lack of response. With one swift motion he lowered his head to your neck. You flinched as his teeth lightly grazed your delicate skin.

"You know, it's rude to not answer people." His whisper was low, voice gravely. You shivered as his breath danced across your (S/C) neck, leaving goosebumps.

"I-I'm not obligated to answer you." You stuttered a reply. You immediately regretted speaking as that stutter showed how scared you actually were. Pete pulled his face away from your neck now to once again make eye contact with you.

Those scarlet eyes held deep mischief in them, something you didn't want to get wrapped into. You so badly wanted to kick him and run, but your body just felt frozen.

"Oh (Y/N), so tough... yet so fragile." Pete laughed. Your cheeks flushed as he said your name. You forced your gaze away from his now, looking at the ground.

"Aww, look at that blush. You're adorable." Pete cooed almost in a mocking way. You growled now.

"Just shut up!" You finally snapped. Pete's eyes widened, then blinked a couple times. He's never really heard you shout, this was very new to him. I mean yeah you've gotten angry with him before, but never to the point of you being in frustrated tears. He almost felt bad. Almost.

"What if I don't?" Pete questioned, a hint of playfulness gleamed in his eyes as he spoke. Your face turned red as you began to boil with anger.

You were sick of this. Sick of being scared. Sick of being pushed around. Sick of him.

"Then I'll make you!" You yelled, almost a little too loud. Pete jumped at this. He forcefully covered your mouth before reminding you that you were in a densely populated city with houses surrounding you on both sides. You only snarled and bit his hand, earning a yelp from the vampire.

"I'm sick of you pushing me around! I'm sick of you forcing me to help you with your dirty work! I'm sick of you treating me like a slave!" You barked, anger clouding your vision. Or was that more tears? Yeah, it was more tears.

You panted a little after that little outburst. So much energy was put into that. So many cooped up feelings. Pete just stood there, dazed. He mindlessly took a step forward and gently placed a pale hand on your flushed cheek.

Pete's thumb gently stroked away some of your tears. You leaned into his touch. You felt like he was your only comfort in such a vulnerable state, even if he did cause all this.

"You're such a jerk." You mumbled and finally pushed away his hand. You wiped your face with your sleeve, then smiled at Pete.

"Jerk." You repeated again, looking at the raven haired man. He furrowed his brow at you, then shrugged.

"Eh, you're not wrong." You chuckled at Pete's reply.

"Jerky vampire all full of himself, needs to step off his high horse." You continued throwing light insults at Pete.

Pete shook his head, but had a soft smile on his lips. He gently patted your hair, before cracking his knuckles.

"Well, I gotta go for now. Until next time, little girl." Pete said and as soon as you looked up, he was gone.

You sighed. How many times has this happened now that's he's come to bother you, then just leave abruptly? Has to be at least 20 by now.

"When will he just leave me alone?"

Although, there was a small part of you that hoped he never would.

(( A/N: ahh there's the cocky vampire I like to write ! This was sorta confusing lmao, but ehh ?? It's 2:30 am where I live n this is all I can produce right now,, but I rlly like writing vamp!pete with a personality like this oh boy. ALSO, thanks for 200 favorites ! Ily guys ❤️ ))