9 - Pete

You ran a hand through your (H/C) locks and sighed in frustration. The person who lives in the apartment above you was blasting really loud music and to make matters worse you could hear his bed creaking. It was starting to make you angry now as you were just trying to study for your upcoming exam.

After about 5 more minutes, you couldn't take it anymore. You gathered your shoes and slipped them on and stomped out the door. You climbed the short flight of stairs that lead directly to your upstair neighbor's door. You rapped on the door pretty harshly and crossed your arms waiting for a reply. The music turned down which made you sigh in relief.

When the door opened it revealed the neighbor you had actually only seen about twice in your time living in the apartments. You recalled his name to be Pete now. His blond hair was messy and he was wearing a Metallica shirt with... only his boxers.

"May I help you...?" Pete asked with an inviting smile. You gave him an angry squint and nodded.

"I'm (Y/N) your downstairs neighbor. Also, you can help me by turning down your music and stop... doing whatever you're doing with your girlfriend!" You said slightly loud and a bit flustered. You only got a confused look in response.

"My... girlfriend? I don't know- OH, OH! Wait I get it now," Pete said with a laugh and slapped his forehead gently. You were still not happy with him and began tapping your foot impatiently."Oh man, I'm sorry. You're probably not going to believe me, but I wasn't doing what you were thinking. I was just... jumping on my bed and dancing a little." Pete's cheeks were tinted pink now from embarrassment.

It was your turn to feel slightly embarrassed now. "I... see. Well, I'm trying to study downstairs and your music is loud." You stated, still a little but mad that he had to have the music as loud as he did.

Pete nodded and rubbed the back of his neck."Sorry about that," He said sincerely."How about I make it up to you with coffee?" He winked at you. Now it was your turn to blush.

"Um... I... sure?" You more asked than said. Pete grinned and nodded.

"It's a date!" He exclaimed happily. Pete grabbed your hand and kissed it gently."Again, I apologize for disturbing your studies. See ya (Y/N)!" Pete closed his door leaving you with many questions still.

You just shrugged and began to walk back to your apartment. At least you have a date now with a cute guy.

(( A/N: I... oo... this wasn't that /good/ and I apologize. I saw the idea on tumblr and thought it would be cute to write but it didn't turn out like I wanted it too ?? I'm so sorry ))