11 - Patrick

You were sitting on your couch bundled in some blankets. It was cold and lonely in your apartment which is why you called Patrick to come over. You sighed as you just continued to watch Rick and Morty while waiting for the brunet man.

"He really needs to set his clocks early because he's always late..."

/short time skip/

After about 20 more minutes of freezing your doorbell finally rang. You jumped off the couch and wrapped a blanket around your shoulders tightly. You opened the door with a smile. What you were greeted with though put a confused look on your face.

Standing at the door was Patrick, of course, but he was dressed in... a Santa consume. You gave him a once over and cracked a smile again. You began to laugh. Patrick's smile turned into a pout and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What's so funny?"

"N-nothing," You said before pulling Patrick into your apartment and shutting the door."You're just so adorable~" You giggled and put your arm's around Patrick's neck. You pulled his fake beard down just enough so you could kiss his soft lips quickly.

Patrick blushed and put his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to his warm body. You pulled back after a couple moments in the warm hug. You smirked and grabbed the Santa hat off your boyfriend's head and put it on your own.

"How do I look, Santa baby?" You asked and straightened the hat atop your head. Patrick leaned down quickly and kissed your cheek.

"Just perfect, my dear Mrs. Claus."

|| extended ending ||

You and Patrick had decided to watch A Christmas Story. You sat snuggled on his lap under a bunch of blankets. Although, he hadn't changed out of the Santa outfit which made you giggle every once and a while.

"Hey Patrick?" You asked and turned your head back to look at him. You twirled some of the fake white beard with your fingers while a smirk was plastered on your face.

"Hmm?"

"Does the carpet match the drapes?" You asked and burst out into laughter. Patrick turned bright red and took the beard off now. He threw it on the ground with a pout on his face.

"That's not funny, (Y/N)!!"

(( A/N: It's so close to Christmas I am prepared. ALSO get ready for more inappropriate jokes because that is what I am made of. Idk I thought this was funny ))