17 - Pete

"Please, please!" You begged Pete while giving him the puppy dog eyes. You were trying to convince him to play the Seven Second Challenge with you, but he had said he was too busy. Pete held a stern face as he looked at your cute expression, but soon gave in and sighed.

"Alright, just one round."

Your eyes lit up and you practically flung yourself on Pete in a squeezing hug.

"Yes, finally!" You exclaimed and pulled the app up on your phone.

"Remember, just one round." Pete reminded you. You rolled your eyes playfully and stuck your tongue out at the blond.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, round starts now!"

Okay let's just say... one round turned into two, then three, then- well you get the idea. It was now round 6 and the two of you decided that next round is for all the beans.

"Say two pick up lines that would be terrible, go!" You said and started the clock. Pete's eyes widened as he frantically thought.

"I, uh, h-hey baby! Are you a skeleton? Because you seem pretty bonely." Pete choked out in just a split second before the buzzer rang. He sighed in defeat of that round and hung his head.

You on the other hand were laughing your ass off over how horrible that was. You wiped a few stray tears away from the corners of your eyes and took deep breaths to calm yourself down.

"I cannot BELIEVE you." You said and bit your lip to hold down another fit of laughter. Pete scowled at you and crossed his arms.

"I get it, I get it! Now give me the phone, it's your turn to fail." Pete said and smirked smugly as you handed him the device. You made a 'pfft' noise and rolled your eyes.

"As if, bone boy," You giggled slightly at your own remark."Now tell me the challenge!"

"Imitate then name your three favorite emojis, go!" Pete said with a grin.

Your eyes widened as your panicked and held up a quick peace sign, thumbs up, and clapped.

"PEACE SIGN, THUMBS UP AND THE CLAPPING OR PRAYING OR WHATEVER THAT GARBAGE IS!" You said frantically as the buzzer rang. Pete squinted at you with a glare.

"Fine..." He mumbled before clicking 'nailed it'. You fist bumped the air and yelled in triumph. Pete only rolled his eyes at you.

"Remember darling, the games just beginning~"

Needless to say, you lost. Horribly. After that emoji one, everything went down hill. So here you were now watching Pete rub his victory in your face. You sighed and finally decided you couldn't take anymore. You grabbed the front of the blond's shirt and pulled his face to meet yours for a kiss.

You pulled away and smirked at his blushing face. You stood from your seat and walked past Pete, beginning to head for your bedroom. You looked over your shoulder to give the blond one last wink.

"Even in the end, I always win~" You cooed and turned your head back around before padding down the hallway smugly.

(( A/N: lord I haven't played this game in YEARS. It's really fun though, honestly I just have no one to play with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ahh anyways, just imagine playing this with Pete omg I bet he would get super competitive. Also, the one emoji I was talking about was this 🙏🏼 I honestly have no clue what emojis look like on devices other than Apple I'm super sorry >.< ALSO ALSO I apologize if you don't watch Dan and Phil/don't know what this app is ahh this was such a long note kill me 🙃))