41 - Vamp!Pete

You grumbled angrily to yourself as you tried your best to protect yourself from the rain. This morning it had been so nice out, but of course five minutes before you leave work it starts down pouring!

"You look like you're in need of an umbrella." A voice from beside you said. You jumped and gasped at the person suddenly speak. You stopped and turned your head to the left to see a smiling raven haired man who was only a few inches taller than you.

You blushed slightly when he head his umbrella over your head, protecting you from the droplets of water that were once making your clothes soaked.

"I'm Pete, by the way."

You smiled at the black haired male, then realized his hair was starting to droop from the rain showering into it. You frowned and shifted the umbrella back towards him.

"I'm (Y/N) and it's very kind of you to offer me your umbrella, but I don't want you getting wet." You said, making Pete laugh.

"Aye don't worry about it, doll. How about we find a cafe and wait out this storm together?" Pete suggested. You skeptically looked at the man, through the thick mist and growing fog you could barely make out his features except his contrasting colored hair.

Finally, you agreed with a nod.

"Alright, that seems fair enough. That way neither of us are getting soaked." You chuckled. Pete flashed another grin and tried his best to hold the umbrella over both of you on your way to the nearest shoppe.

It wasn't that long of a walk, maybe about 5 minutes before you came upon a small bakery/cafe. The two of you stepped inside, finally out of the way of the storm.

Now, you could fully see Pete. His hair was shaggy and black, like you saw before. Although, his eyes seemed brown they looked as if they had a tint of red to them. When Pete turned to you, flashing another smile. That's when you noticed the large, fang like canines he had.

(( A/N: HI I SWEAR IM NOT DEAD IM JUSt yeah I'm kinda dead. Idk I'm just rEALLY lazy. That's it that's my best excuse I apologize. I also have requests I stILL haven't worked on bc I suCK IM SORRY. I'm really trying to write again so please bear with me through this horrible block of ugly short drabbles I'll be writing for the next couple of stories.. AnywAYS I rambled, as always, I hope yoU LIKED THIS ?? Idk I might write a continuation this was kinda short/left off on a bad-ish place. Sorry it's 6 am and I haven't slept at all I'll go now ))