Chapter 7

After lunch we had free time. I walked to the paintball arena and waited to get strapped in the gear. Eric and the others did the same. Guys came walking in talking about Allie and how Alice did a good job on her. "Great what does she look like now?" I said a little too loud.

Jake turned around and said,"Her hair is curled,she has makeup that makes those pale green eyes pop. And don't get me started on that skirt they managed to get her to wear. Gods she's more pretty now." Jake walked off and I turned back to the others. Alex looked mad,as did Cassie and Dacara. Eric just shook his head,"Great,just great." And loaded the paint gun.

"Here she comes!" Jake yelled and ran to the side that we where on. Alice,Elizabeth,Allie,and Sophie came walking in. Gods jake was right! Allie looked beautiful. So did the other girls.

"Thank you Aphrodite!" A guy said as they walked in. Allie blushed but did nothing. "Come on Allie. Lets play along." Elizabeth said. Cassie and Dacara shot all three of them leaving Allie alone. Allie ducked as a paintball went over her head. "We'll see you guys later."

Dacara said and left. The three girls walked out freaking out. Allie didn't follow. She actually walked to us and asked,"Are they mad at me?" We nodded slowly. "How about you go talk to them?" Eric suggested.

Allie shook her head,"I'll talk to them when they are for sure cooled down." "Still wanna play?" Alex asked. Allie smiled,"Yeah. I'm not about to let then ruin my fun." We chuckled and the fight to see who'a team got her began.