Chapter 24

[Cles Masons' POV]

Eric whistled for Max and when he came,Eric showed him the below deck and probably where he would sleep. Allie was using her weird Poseidon powers to make the boat go in whichever direction she chose. "You better apologize to her." Eric told me telepathically. I looked at Allie and for once I truly saw who she was.

A young girl who was scared,but learned to be tough with the rejection,with the little love. Her blonde hair was blowing and her pale green eyes were focused on the waves. "Whoa...she really is pretty no wonder Eric and me like..." I thought and pushed it away. Whoa hold up! Did I just say I liked Allie?

Gods help me! I sighed and walked towards Allie. "Hey Allie. Can I talk to you for a minute or two?" I asked. She turned the boat a perfect 90 degrees and looked at me. "Sure. What are you going to insult about me now?" She asked harshly,but it was also hurtful for her to say.

"I'm sorry about that whole episode back in Rio. I really am. I didn't mean to say those things out loud." I said and was playing with my hands. Allie sighed,"Look Cles. I know that you're sorry,but why would you be thinking about it?" "I don't know. Allie here's another thing I bet you didn't know about me. My mind is a mess. Not like Eric's but-" "I get it. But here's the thing I don't get. Why'd you get quiet when Eric brought up your mom?" She said and now was calmer than she was.

I never really talk about my mom. She left me and my dad because she mortal and my dad isn't. The reason she left was because I was a freakishly strong baby and apparently in the mortal world that's an unhealthy baby and she didn't want to be around to see me die. I looked back to Allie and she was waiting for her answer. I sighed and told her.

Allie now looked like she just yelled at a 4 year old. "Cles I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you-" "No it's fine. You were going to find out either by me or Eric." I crossed my arms and leaned on the side of the ship and looked up at the moon. Then Allie did something that shocked me,she kissed my cheek. "A sisterly kiss. Now you and Eric got one from me."

She said. I felt my cheeks burn. She smiled,"The way you and Eric blush is cute." Allie said and went back to steering the boat. I blinked and looked into the water. I saw my reflection and Eric's. I jumped and looked beside me.

"Looks like we both got friend zoned." Eric muttered to me with a smile. I chuckled,"Nah...I'm rejected by her. You on the other hand still have a chance." Eric blushed,"So...do you like Allie or Dacara?" I thought about it for a second. "Dacara. Allie's yours." I said. Eric nodded,"Hey Allie. Max is going nuts to see you. Can you please talk to him." Allie smiled,"Sure. It's your turn anyways Eric." "There's no way that was already 250 miles. That's a 16 hour thing." I said. Allie held out a hand and a water trident came into her hand.

"Dang that was fast." Eric said and walked to the steering wheel. And Allie disappeared below deck. "She drove this fast. Felt like only 5 miles." I said. "I know right. Well it will go slower with us steering." Eric said. "Yeah. You know that Allie didn't give us directions right?" I said. Eric was about to answer,but his eyes went white.

Allie came back up,"Gods it will take me awhile to get used to that." I shrugged and waited for Eric to come back from the vision.

It was my third turn steering the ship and my eyes were feeling heavy. "Cles stop the ship here." Allie said. I stopped and moved away from the wheel. Me and Allie looked tired,but Eric was wide awake. "Bro how are you awake?" I asked him.

"Cles I run Camp Amoren. And I'm in the same cabin with you and Alex. I can stay awake for a little while longer." He said. "Just rest. Don't steer the boat while I'm below deck." Allie said and under she went. Eric started talking to me but I had fallen asleep and I felt myself fall the the deck.