Chapter 40

[Eric James' POV]

When the girls took their first bit of the Cles'wich,I was wishing I could record it. At first they looked like gagging,but then they started to like it. "We told you so!" I said and stood up. "Well it's not normal to eat all this at once,but your were right." Allie said drinking her water. "Have I ever been wrong?"Cles said standing beside me. "Yeah." We all said.

"Besides all that... Was it good? Or was it good!" Cles said putting away what he had taken out from earlier. "Okay we guess." They said in union. "Okay seriously stop that. It freaks me out." I said. I didn't want to explain to Amanda about my schizophrenia,so I was hoping Allie would take the hint.

Gladly she did,"Okay so how exactly was the Cles'wich made to come?" Allie asked putting away her washed cup. "I was bored,hungry,Eric came over,the sandwich got in mind,made it and eat it. Then had an awesome belching contest after." Cles said smiling.

Allie and Amanda both said gross and Amanda scrunched her brow,"Eric why do you do the grosses things? I mean no offense to you Cles, but you look ad sound a little more proper than that." I gave her a half smile,"I'm not always proper Amanda. If I was then I wouldn't be any fun." I said taking the map out of Allie's backpack.

When I looked at it, it started to make sense to me as I read it. "You three are on a quest?" Amanda asked looking over my shoulder. "Yeah. Allie what does Veronica look like again?" I asked looking at Brownsville,Texas. "Carmel skin. Brown or hazel eyes. Brown hair with blonde highlights." Allie said with a hint of doubt in her voice.

Cles took off his spear,"So how are we gonna get to Texas when we're in Greenland?" We shrugged. I don't think the transportation ring could do two transport in the same day. "We're just missing the time travel ring right? How are we gonna find that." Allie asked now beside me. "What does it look like?" Amanda asked who was quiet the whole time listening to our quest information.

"Golden band with a...wait what colors do we have now?" I asked. Allie pulled out the rings. "The invisibility ring has the red ruby. The transportation ring has the green emerald. So were missing the diamond." Allie said putting away the rings.

"That sounds like a wedding ring. There's a lot of happily married women here and like a dozen jewelry shops." Amanda said just as Miranda walked in. "What about jewelry shops?" Miranda said taking off her coat.

Miranda looked so much like Allie that I made me mad thinking she left her and not Amanda. I'm sure they cleared up that tight air between them,but I'm going with my instincts to not trust Miranda. "No reason it's just that they need to find a-" Amanda started,but Allie covered her mouth. "She's making stuff up. Just for fun." Allie said taking her hand off of Amanda's mouth.

Luckily Miranda didn't seem that smart and shrugged it off. As she walked out,"Is she retarded or something?" Cles said. Both Allie and Amanda gave him a dirty look,"No. She's just...I don't know still learning to be a good mom." Amanda said looking away from Cles to the map. I was about to grab the map when my eyes went white and all noise disappeared.