Chapter 47

I was hoping what I was seeing was just my schizophrenia acting the way it usually does when it's dark. But Allie and Cles could see them too and they didn't have schizophrenia. Mikayla and Lonnie were now face to face with us. Lonnie's eyes became watery,"Eric!" she said with joy and flung herself on me.

Her little arms wrapped around my waist and she started to cry into my chest. I could actually touch them. They were real. Mikayla's eyes also became watery,"Lonnie move over!" Mikayla said. She hugged me and Cles's jaw dropped,"You two are dead! How? What? We all, except Allie here, saw you two get speared and die!" Cles said loudly.

Lonnie stopped crying,"Those were clones. We had to because we weren't ready or old enough for camp. Now we are and I hope we can go back!" Lonnie now let me go and looked at me. Mikayla did the same,"Its nice to see you again big bro. You too Cles." Lonnie and Mikayla hugged Cles and walked back in front of us. "Why are you so quiet?" Mikayla said the same way she had before she "died".

"Because I'm trying to comprehend what the hell just happened." I said softly. I looked at the ground and let my thoughts engulf me. They pretended to die because they were too young for camp,now expect me to let them back in a explain their wacky plan to everyone. That plan was against so many rules that it would look like I was picking sides and showing favoritism to my only sisters. "Oh I hate it when he's in deep thought!" Mikayla said now ruffling my hair.

I almost smiled,"Hey! Look as much as I want you back at camp,thats against rules like leaving camp for over three weeks and expect to get back in." I said felling heartbroken. Lonnie pouted,"Allie can't you talk him out of that? Aren't you and Eric dating?" I groaned,"For the last time no! She's just a great friend okay!" I said fixing my hair back. Lonnie and Mikayla rolled their eyes,"So daughter of Poseidon huh? That's cool and awesome that we can meet his only daughter. Anyways it's dark how about we head to our place?" Mikayla said put a piece of her hair back behind her ear.

We just nodded and followed her. "You two seem really smart," Allie said behind Mikayla with Lonnie beside her,"How'd you guys get with Alice and how did you die? If you don't mind my asking." Mikayla stop and turned around. She didn't look mad at Allie,but her facial expression darken,"We were gullible and Alice's charmspeak worked on us. We started slipping up on our credits and our sword fighting till the big fight last year." Mikayla stopped and pulled out a little disk that she had in her purse that I just now noticed.

She said a spell that all might have understood,"Anyways our clones recorded the fight before we died. Here let's watch but we have to get off the side walk." Mikayla took us to a little ally and played it.

^"What do we do!" I shouted at Alice who was cowering near the coffee shop. "I don't know! We didn't have training!" she shouted back and ran inside. I forgot all about her and saw Lonnie run for Eric. "Lonnie no!" I screamed as fire balls,spears,arrows,daggers,and swords clanked and soared through the air. I unsheathed my sword and did the best I could to protect my little 10 year old sister. Then an Oger came by and impaled his spear into Lonnie. Groaning she went down. "No!" I screamed and grabbed my bow and started knocking arrows. It worked till Eric saw us. His eyes widen in horror,"Get out of the way!" he shouted releasing three arrows at once. But it was too late. The same thing that had happened to Lonnie happened to me. I fell to the ground and the last thing I saw was Eric hovering over us trying his hardest to keep us alive. "I love you big bro." was the last thing I said to him and everything went black and got cold.^

Seeing the fight again was like traveling back in time. The same emotions from that day were back on mine and Cles's faces. I took a shaky breath,"Then dad blamed me for your deaths because I didn't try my hardest to train you two and keep you away from Alice." Our father expected that from me. To take care of one hundred plus campers,the camp,my loved ones,then myself. And he told me I had fail at all those things.

Camp was in ruins and took a couple months to build back. But after it was restored everyone seemed to have forgotten the fight had ever happened. How the fight started was that Centurion had sent spies as campers and they used that against us. I felt so terrible that I wanted to stop being the leader because Mikayla's and Lonnie's death were the first two recorded deaths at Camp Amoren.

I was 12 and just realizing how to run a camp and everything. Lonnie grabbed my arm,"Hey it's alright. We can talk to dad after your quest. It'll be fine." "I hope." Mikayla said softly putting away the disk. Not a moment late I felt dizzy and confused. My eyes turned white and my vision started.