Chapter 58

[Eric James' POV]

"Goodbye. Nice to meet you as well." I said as the last couple of the night left.

Ben had left with his mother and grandmother after kissing Lonnie on the hand goodbye. Lonnie didn't have an interest in Ben.

In fact she didn't have an interest in guys at all. She was into girls. I was fine with that. As long as no one made fun of her then everything was good.

Lonnie had told me that when we had to get fitted. She had also said she was afraid I would automatically not want to be seen with her because she was bisexual.

I'm not like that. I like anybody who trust me enough to tell me something like that and not freak out afterwards. Except for the Andrew thing. I'm still debating that little scene.

"Is it normally like this every time you throw parties?" Cles asked my dad while helping sweep.

I did as well and of course Rydell came in at that moment and shot an evil glance at me and my sisters who were also helping clean up,"Princess and Princes do not clean. That is why we have staff members who's job it is do such things."

"Shut up will you? Just because you never cleaned anything in your life doesn't mean you can ruin someone else's by forcing them to clean after you." Cles said.

Everyone's head popped up and turned to Rydell.

I was holding back the urge to scream,"Oh! Burn!"

Rydell turned dark red,"How about you mind your own business son of Hercules. He's not even a god and yet he's still popular."

"Yeah because unlike you my father did heroic actions and helped people who couldn't help themselves. So how about you and your tacky self go clean up table nine? Got that sweet heart?" Cles said.

I was now resisting the urge to laugh. Rydell blinked at Cles like he had lost his freaking mind,then slowly walked over to a table and started helping a staff member.

My jaw dropped,"Bro you actually got her to help out. Cles Mason I think you deserve an award."

Cles shrugged,"Mess with this bull you get these horns ese!" He said in his Spanish accent.

We finished up the cleaning and headed to our rooms. I showed Allie and Cles the bathrooms. One in the hall and the one in my room.

"Jeez is this a bathroom for one or one hundred?" Allie asked.

She was using the one in the hall while Cles used the one in my room. Showering sounded great considering we only showered at a hospital which wasn't that great.

Cles popped his back,"Alright where are you showering?"

"I'll wait till one of you guys get done."

"Ya know how you always put certain people first then yourself? Yeah keep that up because I think Allie loves it."

"Just go get a shower or something." I said handing him a towel.

He chuckled and went to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a worn out soccer ball. I started doing tricks on it till it nearly hit the ceiling.

"I see you just can't live a moment without playing with a soccer ball." Allie said walking in.

Her blonde hair was wet and stringy,it looked almost brown. She wore a white tank top and long yoga pants.

"You know me so well." I said sarcastically still playing with the ball.

"Why can't you be a normal kid that can't draw and can't play any sport?"