Chapter 43

The storage room smelled of rotting boxes and boxed items. "Okay pipe size,try and lift it. It contain's 50lbs of dry dog food. Go ahead and try it tough guy." In my mind I chuckled,and with one hand lifted up the box filled with dog food.

Michaels mouth dropped,"Dude you really are stronger than me. I can lift it with two hands." Michael said impressed. I put down the box and looked around. I saw the forklift and got a wild idea.

I noticed Michael had the same look,"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked excitedly. Michael nodded,"You drive though." he said just as he tossed me the keys. I smiled deviously,"This is gonna be fun." We climbed onto the forklift and started it. We drove off laughing and making wide turns.

"Michael Margo and friend!" a voice yelled at us. It was Mr. Margo. I couldn't stop and he was coming at us. "Dude stop that's my dad!" Michael said panicking a little. "I can't!" I yelled. I knew either way someone was going to get hurt.

I put all my strength on the brake and prayed it would stop before it hit Mr. Margo. We jerked forward and almost tipped over onto Mr. Margo. "Ah!" we all screamed. It stop thankfully right in front of him.

He looked really mad,"Are you trying to ruin my way of living! Michael you should know better!" Allie and Eric hung their heads and looked at me like,"Really dude?" Sheepishly me and Michael got off the forklift and stood in front of Mr.Margo,"Boys you two should be ashamed of yourselves. Please tell me that you guys are going to play on the forklift. Because I'll show you how to really drive one!" Mr. Margo said getting on the forklift and making donuts.

"Awesome!" I said smiling. Allie and Eric had surprised looks on their faces,"What? How are you not mad?" Michael said with the same expression. "Because when I was a boy I did the same,so I'll cut you two some slack." Mr. Margo said getting out of the forklift.

"We got the ring. We gotta go man." Eric whispered to me still watching Mr. Margo act like a teenager again. Allie smiled,"Thank you Mr. Margo. We need to get going but we will come by later in life." Allie said nudging our sides.

"Aw you really have to go? Okay well y'all come back now got it?" Mr. Margo said. We nodded and walked out the store.