Chapter 35

I felt my anger grow,my hope disappear,and my strength. Penelope super leaped over the crack to us that shocked me. "How dare you! I tried to help you guys and...THIS is how you repay me! Oh no way busters! You are mine!" She grabbed mine and Cles' wrist.

I wailed in agony as I feel. "So sorry for this Pen,but you gotta go!" Cles said and yanked her away from me and held her above him. "Gah! Put me down!" She screamed. Cles went to the edge and dangled her,"Let us out,or get pitched slap!" Cles said. At this point Penelope was holding for dear life and crying,"Please don't do this! I'm sorry!" She pleaded.

Cles looked at us,"What you say guys?" I wanted her in the ground. But the good in my was screaming to do other wise. "Bring her up." I said through clenched teeth. Cles yanked her up and brought her to us,"Don't make me regret pulling you back up." Cles said. We flew off to the other side and got to the door just see it be another bullet proof glass door.

I put both hands on it and pumped up the heat. Nothing. "What the heck!" I shouted. "Like I'd let you three get away that easy. I'm not scared of death,gullible children. That glass has a spell on it. Only high level fairies can break it. And last time I checked,Allie you aren't but a minor." Allie glared at her,"And you are what? A second major? Still not high enough." Allie said. Penelope was stunned.

Allie turned around and put her hand on the glass. It started to glow a bright champagne gold,Allie was muttering a lot of nonsense,and Penelope just staring. Allie looked just about finished when Penelope shot her! With a bow and arrow. The arrow went in her back.

Allie jerked and fell forwards. Without thinking I ran to her. Cles was blocking away arrows with his spear. I took out the arrow,"This might hurt a little." I said as I put my flaming hand on her back. She gasped,"Ouch! Why fire! Of all things!" "It's how I heal people. And it's not fire. So chill and try not to move." Allie rolled her eyes. Cles went dragon and charged Penelope.

"Charge! 'Cause my name is Sarge!" Cles yelled and head butted Penelope. Penelope went crashing into the wall. I looked at Allie who was giving me a confused look,"Inside joke. Tell ya later. Alright I'm done." I helped her up,"Thanks Flames. Now move and help Cles." Allie out her hand back on the glass,I went dragon,and flew beside Cles ready to fight with my adrenaline pumping.