Chapter 31

Some how we got a freaking plane! Allie swindled the guy with a pearl necklace that wasn't valuable anymore. Once we got it we hesitated,"Uh...anyone know how to fly a plane?" Allie asked. "No." I said. "Yes." Eric said. "Is there something you don't know how to do?!" Allie asked amazed. "Yeah but they aren't important now." Eric said and sat in the pilot seat and let me sit in the co-pilot seat.

He gave me instructions on how to help him fly so it went smoothly. Allie sat in a seat in-between me and Eric that was farther back. "Okay so Allie you might want to hold on to something." Eric said. "Why?" She asked slowly. "Cles is son of Hercules which is Zeus' son. So he's fine in the sky. I'm Apollo that's in the sky every now and then so I'm fine for a while. Allie...should I go on?" Eric asked.

Allie shook her head no and buckled her seat belt. Once we took off we were thirty minutes into the ride when we hit a turbulence that made Allie grab her seat for dear life. "I will never fly in a plane ever again." Allie said as she recomposed herself. I chuckled,"Don't worry passenger we will land the plane safely in Dangbourg when ever we get there." I joked. "Hey Eric. Where'd you learn to fly a plane?" Allie asked sitting forward a little.

"Oretheon. If I'm in a dangerous situation I can fly either the jet or helicopter out safely. I drove the helicopter when I was seven." Allie clearly looked amazed and dazzled by Eric and his mini adventures he has been on. A horrid smell came from the engine of the plane. "Is that...burning oil?" Eric asked and looked at the thingy that was beeping.

"It's about to..." He stopped just as a loud crackle and pop went off. Allie got up and looked outside and gasped,"Uh guys...is the engine supposed to be hanging off the plane and on fire!" Allie asked frantically and came back to us. SNAP! The engine fell off.

We nosed dived and Eric was trying his hardest to bring it back up. No way that was happening. "I lost control! Allie find some parachutes!" Eric said pushing buttons,flipping switches,and dialing numbers. "I found two. We have to pair up or something!" Allie said. Eric and me cursed under our breaths,"You pair with Allie me by myself? Or vice versa?" I asked trying to hide the panic in my voice.

"Yeah but aren't going to have time to do it! Go! Come on!" Eric said with so much control that scared me a little. I unbuckled and put on the parachute. Eric finally unbuckled and strapped him and Allie together. "This sucks! Why couldn't we just have transported outta here?!" I screamed since the roar of the missing engine and the wind howling pierced the small plane.

"Mortals would question it! To dangerous!" Eric yelled. "And this isn't!?" Allie yelled back. Eric rolled his eyes,"Come on! Lets go before we die!" Now the panic was in his voice. "Gods this is scary and exciting! Geronimo!" I yelled and jumped out. Eric and Allie followed and the the plane crashed blowing up behind us.