Chapter 32

[Allie Brooks' POV]

When the plane blew up behind us made me think about a Michael Bay film. The parachute went off and Cles was laughing. He was laughing! "Why in gods names are you laughing!?" Eric said. The panic had left his voice. Now fury was in it. "I'm laughing so I don't cry! Believe me in scared out of my mind!" Cles said panic still in his voice. "Again I am NEVER EVER getting back on a plane." I said.

I was close to crying too,but I managed to hold it in. We got to the ground safely. As did our bags. I didn't even think about grabbing them. "The only thing we could have transported." Eric said unstrapping us. Cles was too unstrapping and once he got off the 'chute he put back on his spear. Eric put back on his arrows and bow,"Great now here come some mortals. I doubt that we are even out of Kenya."

Three women came to us,"Are you three alright? Come with us."they said in English with their African accents. We followed and made it to a hospital. I guess in the heat of the moment we didn't even notice that Eric's wrist was broken,Cles had a really bad burn on his arm,and I had a big cut on my left arm. They took us back and treated us all in the same room.

"You three are really brave and lucky to be alive.",a male doctor said,"who flew that plane this far?" Eric held up his left hand. The male doctor smiled,"You are only...what? 13? Anyways that plane was broken. Whatever you paid you got swindled. Do you have the name of the person that sold you the plane?" "I think his name was George Kenly?" I said as my arm was getting cleaned and wrapped in gauze.

Everyone in the hospital started to freak. "Um did we do something wrong?" Cles asked as the nurse put a medicine on his arm that made him flinch. "No.",the male doctor said slowly,"He didn't get on the plane with you young lady did he." He now asked looking at me. "No. Why?" "He is wanted for child molestation. He didn't touch you three did he?" We shook our heads no.

"Doctor Gerald.",a new nurse now said,"He's here. Looking for them." "Put this hospital on lockdown! Now!" "We can't!" "Why?!" "He's in the building." Dr.Gerald cursed,"My god what have we do-" before he could finish a voice yelled,"Where are my children! They need their father!" We went pale. They nurses took our weapons and put them by our beds. We couldn't move because they restrained us in the beds just as gunshots went off.

Dr.Gerald gave us dirty looks,"Say goodbye to your innocents." The females held us down and they yelled for him to come in. Cles broke his retraints and fought them off and grabbed his weapons. Eric burned his and did the same and they both started fighting.

I kicked the nurses and used what water I could get and slide out of them. I grabbed my sword. They now had red glowing eyes,sharp teeth,barbed wire nails and hair. As did the males. Eric couldn't fight as well since his sword hand was broken,so he used his fire and soccer skills to get them to Cles.

George walked in to see all his workers in dust. Nothing remained of them. He looked angry,"Oh hell no!" He said and pointed the gun at Cles. He was about to fire it when I said a spell that made a force field on all of us. That spell takes a lot of energy that I had since I was scared once again.

As he shot it bounced of it and got him. Other doctors came in and got us out of there. We had our bags and weapons on our backs and we held our arms. "We really have to go. We can't stay." Eric said. "No sense! Take them to the psych ward!" Eric got pale. We sat in a room with wires,machines,beds with leather and rubber restraints.

Eric started to shake a little,"Dude stop before they lock you up in here." Cles said. Eric's shaking didn't stop. I grabbed is good hand and we sat in a chair. His leg was shaking up and down,"I didn't take my pill. Gotta do it quick." He took his pill without water and seemed a little better. "I bet you three are scared uh?"

A teenaged guy asked. He had dark skin,brown eyes,black hair,and was wearing scrubs with a white coat. "Yeah." We said not looking away from him. "I'm Trevor Jackson. We're just going to asked a few questions." "You aren't that old to be a doctor are?" Cles asked. Trevor laughed,"No. I'm helping out with the crazy patients."

Eric held my hand tighter. He seemed real scared to be here. I guess he won't be talking till we're out of here. As we stood Trevor noticed our hands,"How long have you two been dating?" We didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say actually. "Three months." Eric said without looking at him. "Oh. Well you two look cute together by the way."

He said as he took us pass locked doors with screams and threats piercing the once quiet side of the hospital. Eric was shaking again. He stood really close to me,still not letting go of my hand. I wanted to blush,but I knew we didn't have time for that. "Sit here while I get the doctor." Trevor said leaving us siting in a doctors office.