Chapter 39

After the little talk we walked to hear,"Gods what do we do!" "That's Cles' voice." I said.

"Calm down before you break something!" Eric said.

"How are there snakes in Greenland!" Cles said.

"Cles has a fear of snakes." I said and we walked to the kitchen to see Cles sitting on Eric's shoulders and covering his eyes.

Eric blushed and threw Cles off him,and started talking in a dragon language. Cles jumped up and stayed behind Eric. The snake was a king cobra that started to dance to what Eric was saying. Then it's tail started to burn.

It hissed and grew wings. Eric's eyes changed into slits and the fire burned faster and stronger. It flew,only to be turned in ash. Eric blinked and his eyes changed and Cles was red as a fire engine. Eric smiled and tried not to laugh.

"Snake problem handled. You shouldn't expect anymore snakes." Eric said trying to make Cles stop blushing.

"Ya see that! And he still refuses to be on the magic council!" Dad said. "Hey Mr. Brooks." Eric sad rolling his eyes.

"You turned down the magic council!" Both mom and Amanda said the same way I had earlier. "Yeah 'cause he doesn't want to leave us awesome people back home." Cles said changing the subject.

Dad rolled his eyes,"Well we're still going to try to get him on the council. It's not everyday we find the fire god. Anyways I got to go. Bye girls,Miranda,boys." And with that dad left.

"You're friends with the fire god! Allie you're freaking awesome!" Amanda said while being a little hype.

"So guys who are your parents?" Mom asked cleaning up the burnt snake.

"My dad is Apollo. Dragon dad,Bryan James." "My dad is Hercules,Dragon dad Jacob Fisherman who died three weeks after my birth as a dragon."

Eric and Cles said. My mom nodded her head,then scrunched her eyebrows,"Eric who's your dragon dad."

"Bryan James....actually Bolt is." Eric said looking at the floor.

"Ah I see. How old are your parents." "My mom is 28,dad is nearly 3,000 and I'm 13." Cles said.

"I'm 13. Bolt is 27." Eric said still looking at the floor.

"And your mom?" "She's dead." Eric said leaning on the island. Mom stopped after that,"If your hungry make yourself's something. Amanda will show you where everything is. I gotta go run to Mr. Margo about my job. Love you." Mom said kissing Amanda,and my head. I felt warm inside and couldn't help but smile.

"Cles'wich time!" Both guys said. "Uh what time?" Amanda asked looking at me.

I explained to her what it was as the guys started to take out their ingredients. "Ew that's nasty!" Amanda said giving them a disgusted look.

"Don't knock till you try it." Cles said opening jars and bottles. "Eric I can not believe you like this gunk." Me and Amanda said in union.

"Okay if you two start doing that creepy twin talk at the same time thing I'm never talking to you guys again. Anyways yeah it's surprisingly good." Eric said starting the sandwich.

"Wanna talk in my room?" Amanda asked. I nodded and followed her into her room. Once inside it looked more like a little girls room.

Pink walls,carpet,bedspread. It looked like Barbie made her dream house in Greenland. "Oh yeah we are totally different." I thought and sat in a chair beside her bed.

"Allie...are you and Eric dating?" Amanda asked. I laughed,"No. What would give you that impression?" I asked smiling.

"Well he seems like he's looking out for you. You know kinda like a backup man." I thought about that.

Ever since we met in the forest he's been there for me. Cared enough to hear about my problems and not have a bored look. Seemed,or does,care a lot for me. When that arrow went into my back,Eric was there,when Centurion was messing with me Eric was there making me feel like I belonged at camp.

Belong with him. I found myself blushing,"No way! Allie! You have a crush on Eric!" Amanda said smiling. Still blushing I smiled,"Yeah I guess I do." "Allie he's all yours. Just make a move or he might either way I want to see or hear it got it?" "Got it Amanda." I said and stood up.

We talked for another 15 minutes and walked back to the kitchen to see the Cles'wiches in progress. They both were making combinations of peanut butter and jelly to grilled cheese,and regular sandwiches.

"Ew gross! Why all types of sandwiches are in one?" Amanda asked. "Because it's good! Duh! So are you two allergic to pb?" Eric said with his Cles'wich in front of him. "No...but there is no way I'm eating that." I said while grabbing the bread and regular meats and cheese.

"Don't knock it till you-" Cles started but then me bit into his Cles'wich and smiled in delight. Eric had done the same. "Yuck. No and that's that." Me and Amanda said in union. They rolled their eyes and continued to eat the weird sandwich.

"It's official;guys will do anything their buddies will do." "Yeah we will." They said in union. After we made our normal sandwich we eat it a little faster than the guys since they had a Cles'wich. "You girls should really try one." Eric said offering his last bites.

Cles did the same. We looked at each other,"I'll do it if you do it." I said. Amanda sighed,"We'll never hear the end of it if we don't." So I grabbed Eric's and Amanda grabbed Cles's. "Do we really have too?"

We said in union. "Yes!" They said in union. Me and Amanda looked at each other and put the sandwich in our mouthes and chewed.