Chapter 13

That night I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. Alex sat up,"Yo Cles,you asleep?"

He whispered. "No. Hey Eric,you awake?" Eric sat up,"Yeah."

We sat and stared at each other till there was a knock at the door. "Who's that?" I asked. "Who ever it is,is in trouble because of the lights out rule."

Alex said. Eric got up and opened the door and let Allie in. "Er?" I said in Madea's voice. "You wanted to see me?" Allie asked and sat on the bed beside Alex across from Eric. "Yeah. Since we won't have time tomorrow to talk about the quest it's better to do it know."

Allie and us nodded. As we got talking and we heard giggling outside. "Alice I bet." Allie said. "Why Alice?" Alex asked. "She said she'd make camp miserable for me so no doubt she tried to prank me while I slept. Lucky for me I left a decoy."

Allie said and laid down on the bed. "You learned that from foster care?" Eric asked choosing his words. Allie sat up in her elbows making her hair fly over her shoulders,"No. I learned it from one of my pervert brothers when I was put in his mothers house." She then balanced herself on her hands. "And I'm going to guess your bad ass attitude came from there at what age? 10?"

I asked eyeing her. "8 actually." She said and gave me a devious grin. "So...what's the plan about the quest?" Allie asked changing the subject. As we talked about the quest, Eric's eyes went white. Allie's brow scrunched up and she looked at us for an explanation.

We promised Eric that we wouldn't tell anyone that he could see into the future. He has visions that are scary accurate. Once he was done he growled that shocked me and Alex,but looked like it scared Allie. "What was that about?"

Allie asked. Eric glanced at her and ignored her and looked at us,"We're in for some bad crap in Daneborg,Greenland."

"Uh what was with your eyes going white?" Allie asked. Once again Eric ignored her,"What type of trouble?" I asked "Someone who really doesn't like us will try to fight us. But mostly Allie."

"Will someone please tell me about how Eric did that!" Allie asked in a loud whisper. "I have visions and can see into the future and the majority of times it's a bad thing."

Eric said and now looked at Allie. Allie nodded and finally got quiet. We kept talking till we heard someone softly snoring. We looked over and saw Allie fast asleep.

She was curled into a ball and the blanket all the way around her body. "Awe how cute. So who's going to awaken the sleeping beauty?" Alex asked. We chuckled,"Oh I think Eric should. I bet he'd love that." I said jokingly.

"Haha very funny. No she's just my best friend." Eric said standing up. "Excuse me?" I said and raised an eyebrow. "Girl best friend." Eric corrected himself and picked Allie up.

Allie stirred and laid her head on his shoulder. I swear he blushed a little. Eric disappeared out the door to the next cabin. "I hope in the future they end up boyfriend and girlfriend." I said and crossed my fingers. "I'll bet you twenty dollars they do." Alex said. "Raise it to thirty and it's a deal."

I said and out stretched my arm. "Deal." And we shook hands. Eric came back and we laid back down in our beds. Even though I was still a little stressed out about our freak quest.