Chapter 56

[Allie Brooks' POV]

Everything was going well. Eric's vision was short but he seemed a little uneasy. I gave his hand a small squeeze. He looked at me and smiled. Gods he really did look like Bryan. Now I was wondering what Eric would look like with a beard.

Once Lonnie and her date,Ben Achilles,came and stood by Cles,King Bryan and Queen Tiffany went and took their seats in mini thrones. Tiffany looked gorgeous. She wore a blue dress with red on the opening of her sleeves and the bottom. Her red hair was now in a bun and the crown rested peacefully on her head.

Bryan wore a white suit similar to Eric's but with a thicker sword,more medals,and looked more kingly than Eric's. Even their crowns looked the same but Bryan's was bigger and again more kingly. Once seated Eric,Mikayla,and Lonnie bowed to us and took their seats on either side of them.

Eric sat on the left of Bryan while Mikayla sat on Tiffany's right and Lonnie to Mikayla's right. The royal family looked great all in one spot. The party began when King Bryan raised his goblet and took a sip of the purple drink. Probably wine.

"Hello. I'm Ben Achilles." Ben said shaking both mine and Cles' hand.

We introduced ourselves and mingled with the rest of the towns people.

"Oh it's so nice to see the complete family together." one lady said.

"Yes I know! I wonder what Prince Eric was doing with himself away from this beautiful place." her date said.

I started to wonder the same thing. Having a party and seeing Bryan force a smile on his face when only two of his children walked down the aisle and sit with him.

Cles and Ben started talking,"So how long have you know Mikayla?" Ben asked grabbing a wine glass.

We did the same although I was reluctant to drink it.

"Two years." Cles said glancing at the floor.

"What about you Allie? How long have you known Eric?"

I mentally counted the weeks,"Nearly six weeks." I finally said sheepishly.

"Wow. The Prince works fast for things he wants." I ignored the comment and took a sip of the dark liquid which turned out to only be really dark grape juice.

Ben smiled,"Don't worry. I've only known Lonnie for a year. How old are you guys?"

"I'm 13 whilst Allie is 12." Cles said sipping his drink slowly.

"Wow. I'm 11."

"Really?" I asked.

Ben looked older than what he was.

"Well,yeah. I mean King Bryan wanted someone close to Lonnie's age and here I am." Ben said.

Cles laughed,"Yeah and if either one of us hurts them Eric will tear our heads off."

Ben chuckled and looked at Eric. They weren't on the throne and were actually making room for a dance I guess.

I gulped,"So what are they doing? You said you've known Lonnie for a year."

"Making room for a fancy dance. First it's the fam and their dates. The towns people can join in but they tend to stay back and watch."

Cles coughed awkwardly,"Well I'm about to embarrass the royal family because I can't dance. At all." I remembered the dance back in Australia.

The way Eric looked at me was amazing. I realized that we were standing in a circle and Bryan and Tiffany were already dancing. It looked like a scene from a Disney movie.