Chapter 57

We managed to find Ben and Lonnie sitting at a table talking a storm about her pet tarantula.

"Dumb spider." I murmured as we got near them.

Lonnie didn't look at Ben the way she did to that stupid spider. It was as if she liked the spider better over Ben. That's has got to say something and not in a good way.

"Hey big bro and big sis." Lonnie said drawing Ben's attention off of Lonnie to us.

We sat down in a small group around the tables while the James kids looked for their parents.

"So Allie do you think you could talk old hardhead over there to reconsider letting us back in?" Mikayla asked pulling her hair to one side.

Eric muttered under his breath,"I can't let you guys back in. Not yet anyways."

I shrugged,"I don't know I might,but he's a little too hardheaded." I said smiling.

"Am I not sitting right here?" he asked glancing between us.

"Do you hear something? That's the sound of Casper the friendly ghost!" Cles said.

We laughed just as Tiffany and Bryan found us. They both had lustful looks at each other but looked like they were saving it for later. Ew gross!

"Eric,Mikayla,and Lonnie tell them how dinner works okay? We have to call everyone and calm everyone down." Bryan said patting Eric on the back then walked off.

Eric explained to us that Bryan would toast to someone and we would take seats anywhere. Eric said that this table was fine for us and then menus would be placed in front of us and we could pick what ever we wanted.

"Uh son of Hercules here and I have a problem.", Cles said looking at Eric,"Dacara is trying to Iris message me. What's up with that?"

Eric cursed under his breath,"I don't know. But you can't receive it here. Try telling her to message you in a hour or so."

Cles nodded then had a worried look on his face.

Mikayla rolled her eyes,"She must be checking up on you guys. She did that a lot with us when we hung out Alice."

Lonnie nodded,"She only did for a day or two then moved on not even talking or acknowledging us."

"So you guys don't like Dacara that much huh?" I said still wondering about the tension between the girls.

"Well in a way we still do but over all no we don't like her. She's a good friend don't get me wrong,just don't go to Alice as a friend."

"Believe us Allie has that out the subject." Cles said nearly laughing.

We laughed as well just as Bryan's voice came over the loud noise. We turned our attention to Bryan.

He had a loud voice to make the talking and music stop,"Attention everyone attention. I would like to propose a toast. To my new wife,son,and daughters. And to all you lovely people of Orethon." cheers went up and so did glasses and claps.

Tiffany kissed Bryan on the cheek and clapped along with the rest of us. Bryan lowered his goblet and waiters came in waiting for everyone to get seated. Once that happened what seemed like a million waiters went to every table.

"Great now I have another question",Cles said again,"Alex said that him,Dacara and Jordan Helms are trying to contact me. What's this all about?"

Eric sighed and looked at Cles with a sympathetic look. He then explained why they were trying to contact him. Cles had an unreadable look on his face and quit talking. Mikayla grabbed his hand but he yanked it away and put them under the table.

"Ouch man. I think grape juice might not do the trick for you." Ben said.

Cles would have laughed at that and said something else,but no. He didn't even move.

"Poor Cles." I said to myself.

It became awkward at the table as the waiters came by and put menus on the table. We looked at the menus and in my mind this was a five start restaurant that I could never afford to go to.

"They must think this is everyday food for us none royal peeps or Orethonians."

Cles finally said. We snickered,"Hey that was a joke and all I get is a snicker? What is this a poor stand up act? I think not!" Cles said closing his menu.

We laughed.

Cles smiled,"Now that's more like it. And Ben I also think something stronger than grape juice will suffice right now."

Ben nodded with a smile. Cles still had that unreadable look,but at least he was lighting up a little bit.

A female waitress came over to us and flipped opened a notepad,"What will you six be having?"

"Tap water and crackers." Cles said leaning on his elbow.

We bursted into laughter. So did the waitress,"I see you're quiet the jokester. Well all fun aside what will you be having?"

We ordered our food and watch our waitress, who said her name was Lena, walk to the kitchen.

"You're really funny Cles. Have you ever thought of doing a YouTube account?" Ben asked taking a sip of his grape juice.

"I have. And it's a really popular page. Eric can justify that." Cles said looking at Eric.

"Yep. His page has like a couple hundred thousand views. Just look him up."

"I'm so doing that tonight after this is over." Lonnie said.

"A princess should not act in such a manner!" a voice said loud and proud.

"Ugh it's Rydell. The royal teacher for the three of us." Mikayla said in a low tone.

Rydell came over,"Oh it's you Prince Eric. I see you've finally came home. Don't ruin the princess reputation with your negative influences." she said coldly.

Her icy blue eyes seemed to match her personality. Her sun kissed skin seemed to glow in her long red dress. Her blonde hair with copper streaks was in a bun.

"It's nice to see you again Rydell." Eric said with fake enthusiasm.

"Sit up straight! Do not make me give you lessons tomorrow!" she said running a ruler up Eric's,Mikayla's and Lonnie's spin.

Rydell walked of afterwards.

"Wow someone has their panties in a huge wad. Seriously she's a grouch. Are you sure her name is Rydell and not Oscar the Grouch?" Cles said.

At the time Eric and the others were taking a drink. Ben laughed before the glass touched his lips. Mikayla had to put a hand to her mouth and clean up her mess. Lonnie laughed, then choked,and laughed some more.

Eric managed to swallow his drink before saying,"And the comedian has made me totally done with him!" Cles smiled with a proudfull smile.

I smiled,"Either that or it's her time of the month." I muttered.

It was loud enough for Eric and Mikayla to hear because they laughed just as hard.

"Allie that's my job to make them laugh, not yours." Cles said smiling.

And for the rest of the night we ate,laughed,and joked till the party was over.