Chapter 59

"That isn't even close to what really happened!" I said as my cheeks grew on fire.

What had made me blush was that Mikayla had said that I cried when I fell in a soccer match here against another kid.

"That's how I remember it." Mikayla said.

"Yeah because you caught in to the little details. Okay what had really happened was that when we were playing I got kicked in the gut the a place that isn't the best place to get kicked in and then I fell to the ground and the soccer ball hit me in the face. You didn't see my bloody nose and mouth?" I asked.

They groaned then said ouch,"Okay never mind you had a good reason to cry." Allie said.

"I was seven!" I mumbled and heard a knock at the door.

"Gods let that be Cles." I said.

I also turned invisible just in case it wasn't. Allie had taught me and Cles to turn invisible with a fairy language we could pick up. Allie opened the door to see dad and Cles.

Cles looked like he just won the lottery,"Mikayla you and Cles have my blessing to date."

Mikayla clapped,"Thank you daddy!" and then hugged him around the neck.

Dad nodded,"Lonnie I can do the same for you and Ben if you like."

"Dad I don't like Ben! There's someone else." Lonnie looked so uncomfortable it wasn't even funny.

"Oh really? Walk with me and tell me a little about the lucky guy." Lonnie began to sweat, however, she did leave and walked with dad.

"Is she alright?" Allie asked as she let Cles in the room.

"I hope so." we all but Allie said.

Allie looked confused. I turned visible again and explained why Lonnie was nervous. Allie nodded and didn't say anything much.

"Hey Eric now you'll have to let them in camp!" Cles said holding Mikayla's hand.

I sighed. I was tired of hearing about letting them back in.

"I have to check and see if it's ok with...everyone basically and there a whole bunch of paperwork, not to mention a bunch of questioning, and it breaks rules." I said leaning on the bed.

"Ugh come on! The only person that would hate us not being there would be Dacara! Besides it's not like you're picking sides." Mikayla said letting go of Cles' hand and put them on her hips.

I wanted to glare at her, instead I hung my head,"Mikayla...You don't understand it's not that simple and you can't make it simple. Another reason why I can't let you two back in is because..." I trailed off.

The reason was I didn't want them back. I didn't want more of my blood relatives either getting killed or a special treatment because I was their brother.

"Because what?" Mikayla asked with an edge in her voice.

I looked up. I guess my expression was hard because she looked like she was about to get yelled at.

I then shook my head,"Never mind. You and Lonnie can't come back. End of discussion."

"You are not dad and you don't have that authority to do so!" Mikayla yelled.

"Being leader of Camp Amoren I think I do." I said rising from the bed.

"Dad gave you the job because you're older and, if it's even possible, more maturer than me or Lonnie!" She practically screamed at me.