01

"Hayes I swear down if you don't give me my phone back right now I'll drop kick you" I scream running after my twin who is also a douche.

"What's the fun in that?" he asks.

"Hmm let me think" I say tapping my finger on my chin. "Ooh I have an idea" I say and run upstairs to Hayes room and found his phone sat on his bed.

I ran into the bathroom locking the door so that Hayes can't get in. I turn the phone on a angle so I can see his finger prints on the screen from when he unlocks his phone. I find the password eventually, 3591. Then I go onto his messages and make a new message to this girl he really likes called Mia.

New message
To:Mia
From: Hayes

Mia I love you so much! One day I'll call you mine and fuck you everyday and night. We will grow old together and buy a house and fuck in every room and have kids and they will look gorgeous just like you! Please go out with me on a date tomorrow night, I'll pick you up at 7 wear something fit my amazing sister is throwing a big house party. Love and hugs!

I think about the message laughing at the same time, then hit the send button. Mia is a slag anyway so it don't matter she has a loose pussy and has fucked every boy in my year.

"Addilyn open up I know you have my phone" Hayes screamed from the other size of the door.

"Ok" I say and open the door smirking.

"What have you done?" he asks taking his phone.

I just shrugged my shoulders, grabbed my phone out of his hands and ran into my room and hide in my closet.

"Addilyn I'm going to strangle you!" he screamed and I could hear him running around up the upstairs and towards me. Suddenly my phone started to ring.

I looked at the caller ID and it read Ma Twin. That's when my closet door opened and Hayes just laughed to himself anger still in his eyes.

"Dont run and hide when you have your phone on loud dickhead" he laughed.

"Whoops!" was all I said before running out of my room and into Nashs and hiding behind him. "Nash Hayes is gonna kill me you gotta protect me" I say and he sighs but I know he will get his over protectiveness out.

"Nash stop hiding her" Hayes shouted.

"What did she do?" Nash asked.

"Why do you wanna know!" Hayes said.

"If you tell me I can either stick up for you and not hide her or I slap you in the dick. You decide" he spoke.

"She told Mia that I loved her and wanted to fuck her and that we will grow old together and buy a house and fuck in every room and have kids that will look gorgeous just like her and that she has to wear something fit to the party Addylin is throwing tomorrow" he sighs as Nash starts pissing himself laughing.

"Good on ya little Sis" Nash says still laughing and gives me a hug. When I look over Nashs shoulder of my tip toes, Hayes sends me a look that could kill so I did what every sister does. Stick my tongue and put my middle finger up.

"Ahh Hayes I always win" I smirk walking out of Nashs room.

"Bitch" he mumers.

"It's ok the slag will get won over by fucking in every room, you'll get some pussy boy even if it's a loose one" I say and hear Nash starting to laugh again.