21

I woke up and saw it was 9:01 on my phone and no one else was up so I decided to get ready for the day.

I throw on a white crop top to show off my belly piercing and high wasted denim shorts. I match it with my low cut white converse. It's a pretty cute outfit.

I take my hair out of the French braid leaving it in curls and putting on light make up. I decide to go to the Starbucks that I saw last night that was across the street. I quickly write a note grab my earphones and head out.

"Ehh" the skank said as I walked past.

"What do you want?" I sigh looking at her dead in the eye.

"Your brother" he smirked.

"One ewww two thats disgusting and three he dont fuck around with sluts" I sigh and walk out of the lobby and across the street.

"Hello can I have a caramel frapachino and a croissant please" I smile to the cashier and he returns the smile.

"Can I have a name please?" he smiled. Jesus his smile was gorgeous.

"Addy" I smile.

"beautiful name" he says writing it down.

"How much is that going to be?" I asked.

"On the house" he said and went to make my drink. That's the only time I realise this whole place is empty.

"Thank you" I smile as I grab my drink and food. He just winked as a reply.

I leave the shop and head over to the beach to just chill for a bit. I find a nice spot and bury the bottom of my drink in the sand to hold it up. That's when I realise what's supposed to be my name is a number and 'kyle x'. I'm guessing that's a way to ask someone out in Hawaii.

Over the next hour I just eat and listen to music. It was peaceful to be honest I would do anything to move out here. These two weeks should last forever.

I head back to the hotel to see how everyone is.

"Hey" I say walking into the room seeing Blake curling her hair, Hayes being moody on his phone and everyone else was watching TV.

"Where you been?" Cameron asked.

"Starbucks"

"What a surprise" Blake laughed.

"Well why is everyone in here" I asked sitting down next to Johnson.

"Bigger room" Gilinksy laughed.

"Wait how many beds you got?" Blake asked sitting on my lap.

"Three" Nash said.

"One of you's should come stay with us" I smile.

"Gilinksy" Nash laughed and Cameron and Johnson joined in.

"What are all you going on about?" I sigh looking between them all.

"Gilinksy likes Bl-" Cameron started before Gilinksy body slammed him and covered his hand over his mouth.

"Ah Blakey boo" I laugh and she blushes.

"Shut up slag" she laughs hitting me playfully.

"Nah" I smirk and push her off me to get up. I go over to Hayes bed where he's sat and jump on top of him.

"Addylin" he whines.

"Benjamin" I whine back.

"Don't call me by my full name" he said.

"I'm sorry" I smile. "How's Mia?" I asked sitting infront of him.

"Shes alright I guess I'm sorry Addy" he sighs. "I was a Dick and I shouldn't be like that towards you and ignore you when I'm with her" he smiles sympathetically.

"It's ok twino" I smile and give him a hug which he returns. "No moody ass Hayes and if you are I take you phone and throw it in the sea" I smirk and go back to the sofas.