53

"Addilyn" Sammy shouted jumping on top of me whilst I'm lying in bed. Did I mention I was sleeping?

"Sammy" I whine pushing him off me.

"I wanted a cuddle" He says and hugs me from the side.

"Wait how did you get in?" I asked confused.

"It's two in the afternoon the door was unlocked" He chuckled.

"Well I slept forever" I giggle rolling over to face him.

"You always do" He smiled.

"Fuck off" I mumble.

"Nah" He smirked. "Well what you wanna do today?" He asked.

"I need to film a video and do some schooling" I sigh not wanting to do it.

"I'll do a video with you and help you with school" He smiled he gorgeous fucking smile.

"What do you wanna film?" I asked.

"Boyfriend tag" He smirked.

"Babes we only been dating two weeks do you wanna make it official?" I asked. Yes we are dating and Nash just about agrees.

"Yup" He replied and got up.

"Well I'm gonna go get dressed then" I chuckle getting up and going into my bathroom. Sammy follows me.

"What you doing?" I asked confused.

"I need to piss" He shrugged.

"Theres plenty of other bathrooms" I reply.

"Ok" he sighs and turns around going out of my room. I quickly turn on the shower and strip down whilst I wait for its to get to the right temperature. I dont bother with washing my hair because I did it yesterday so I don't take long.

I leave my bathroom with only a towel around me to find some clothes. I go with black leggings and a white t-shirt with my black and white superstars. I go back into the bathroom and get changed. Finally I do my hair putting it up into a high pony tail whilst its straight, I have dyed it back to blonde now because the purple looked a bit too much for me.

"I'm ready" I smile walking into the kitchen.

"Gorgeous" He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Where do you wanna set up?" I asked.

"Um you choose" He replied.

"The patio so the beach is behind us it isn't too windy today so it could work" I smile and he nods.

"Bonjour my people" I smile into the camera after we had set up. "Welcome to todays video. I have yet again another guest today and it's Sammy my boyfriend" I smile and he walks into shot.

"Hello" He waves.

"And we are doing the boyfriend tag" I smile. "And if you get a answer wrong we have a variety of different challenges we have to do. We have also come up with the questions ourselfs" I smile.

"Who's starting?" He asked.

"Me" I smirk picking up my peice of paper. "What is my favourite shoe brand?" I asked and he looked puzzled.

"You never told me this" He shrugged.

"Pay attention to what I wear" I smirk.

"Eh Nike?" He asked.

"Nope Adidas" I chuckle waving my foot with my superstars on.

"Oh shit" He mumbled.

"Salt and ice challenge" I shout and grab the two things that were on the floor.

While later

"Where am I from?" He asked.

"Nebraska" I smirked.

"Yes" he sighed.

"What can I say I'm a good girlfriend" I chuckled. "What year was I born?"

"1999" He laughed (can we like pretend hes 18 and shes 16 its fanfiction sooooo)

"Fuck"

"What can I say I'm a good boyfriend" He mimicked. "When's my birthday?"

"December 10?" And I get pied.

"11th" He chuckled.

"Well that was the last question hope you guys enjoyed the video love ya" I say wiping the pie off my face and blow a kiss into the camera.

"Ah you're cute to film with" Sam smirked.

"And you're cheesy now clean this mess up boi" I joke and grab the camera equipment putting it all away.

"Addy get in here" Nash shouted.

"What" I say walking to where he is.

"Mia" He started.

"The bitch did what?" I questioned.

"Well I was sent this picture of her" He sighed showing me a picture of a very drunk Mia with a bottle of vodka and a blunt.

"Wow" Is all I say before I run upstairs into her room.

"Pack your shit and go" I scream running in to see Mia sat in the bed watching a movie on Hayes laptop.

"What?" She asked.

"I said fucking pack your shit and go" I scream.

"Why"

"I'm pregenant but I'm just gonna go get pissed" I mimick. "And what are you 16 weeks along or something when you start to show but you're flat as a pancake so pack your bags and leave this house because liars are not welcome here especially ones who are bad at it" I shout and walk out to see Matthew, the Jacks, Cameron and Nash all clapping.

"Dicks" I mutter and walk down the corridor.

"That was harsh" Sammy sighed.

"She ruined my life"

"What by coming to live with us and pretend to be pregnant?"

"You don't know the half of it baby" I mumble.