05

"To the first party of summer" I cheer raising my glass and everyone else did the same. We were having pre drinks of vodka shots it's our tradition.

"Yayyyy" Blake cheered when the door opened and people started to enter our house. I went into the front room and turned the music louder so we could start this Partyyyyy.

***********
"You bitch" Mia yells and slaps me, I don't even know why.

"What??" I slurred, it wasnt even that late and I'm pissed already.

"I'm not a slag and don't even have a loose pussy or slept with every guy in our year!" she shouts and suddenly the music gets quieter.

"No you haven't slept with every guy in our year you have slept with every guy in our school." I smirk.

"Ehh you slag!" she screams and slaps me across the face again but I just take the pain and watch everyone gather around us knowing I will win this.

"I'm not a slag, I don't sleep with everything that moves and has a dick" I simply state drinking from my cup not really giving a fuck. Thats when she pulled my hair and I lost it.

I threw my drink at her making her take a few steps back. She comes back at me but I grab her fake ass hair and wack her face off my knee. I push her back and she stumbles into a random person. She runs at me and shoves me only for Nash to catch me.

"Win this and I'll get you a new phone" he whispers and I sense the smirk on his lips. He hates Mia and if I won this he would be proud of me forever. "Ok" I say and he pushes me towards her.

She slaps me and pulls my hair again so I kick her backwards and she stumbles onto the floor as her heel broke. "Your fake as louboutins" I laugh seeing the red sole too dark to be louboutins.

I offer her my hand to get up and her being the dumb ass bitch takes it. I pulled her up only to push her back down again once she wobbled on one foot. "You little bitch!" she shouted gaining balance again and kneed me in the stomach.

This filled me with anger, I kicked, punched, slapped, everything I could do I did. I dragged her by her hair to the front door, opened it and threw her out. She stumbled out the door with a bloody ass nose. "Don't come back you bitch!" I scream. "Don't start a fucking fight that you cant win you rat!" I scream again. I looked down at my hand to see a clip in extension. "You fake ass bitch" I laugh smugly to myself threw the extension on the floor and walked into the house.

Everyone cheered so I did a little bow bit realised I threw my drink at her. "Oh I don't have my drink" I sigh to this lad from my year Josh as the music plays again.

"I'll go get you another" he smiled chucking hes such a nice lad.