04

"Bitches I'm home!" Nash yells. "And my side chicks are with me!"

"Cameron, Gilinksy, Johnson!" I yell and run to the front door. I call the Jack by their surnames because it's easier. "How long you staying?" I asked.

"Most of the summer" Cameron says giving me a hug.

"Yay!" I yell doing a happy dance and they all join in. "Wait what time is it?" I ask.

"Um, just gone half four why?" Johnson asked.

"A girl needs time to ready herself" I say in a posh voice. "Blake!" I yell showing my true voice. "Get your ass here we need to get ready!" I yell again and head upstairs.

Blake follows me into my room and we pick out our outfits then she goes into my bathroom and I use the main one. Dont ask me why we have always done it like that.

I turn on the shower so it gets to the  right temperature and peel off my clothes and take my hair out of the messy bun and brush it out. I get in the shower and wash my hair, I leave conditioner in it whilst I wash my body and remove any stubble. After I have finished shaving I brush through my hair and then wash out the conditioner. Being a girl is hard. I finish and turn the shower off wrapping my body and hair in two fluffy towels and go into my room to see Blake doing the exact same thing.

I grab some sweats and put them on for when I get ready. I grab my hair dryer and straightners and sit in front of my mirror on the floor. I blow dry my hair and parten it off to straighten it. After an hour of straightning my waist length dirty blonde hair. Yes my hair is dirty blonde and my twins is brown, we are unidentical.

I look into my bathroom to see Blake curling her hair and I go in and grab my make up bag. I only ever normally wear concealer, eyebrows and mascara because I hate having to wear make up.

So for the party I do my basic make up but add a neutral colour eye shadow and winged eye liner with a neutral pink lipstick.

Now for my outfit I am wearing a tight black midi dress with the sides cut out and low cut white converse. Why wear heels when they ain't even comfy? And I'm finally finished.

"Blake you ready!" I shout. "It's half six people are arriving soon, we need pre drinks" I say and she walks into the room with a white playsuit and black stilettos but throws a pair of high top black converse next to my mirror for later if she needs them. Her make up is basically the same as mine and mid-legnth bleach blonde hair sits with loose curls.

"Pictures" she cheers and we take multiple pictures on each of our phones for instagram and Snapchat. We then head downstairs for pre drinks.