13

"Morning bitches" Johnson yells running into the kitchen.

"Morning" I laugh as gilinsky walks in. Me and Cameron were sat drinking coffee and Nash was flipping pancakes.

"Wait where's Hayes?" Gilinsky asked.

"Sleeping?" I said questionly.

"No we went in to get him up but he wasn't in there" Johnson said.

"What time is it?" I sighed.

"Ehh half 11" Cameron said.

"He's at Mia's" I say and eat the pancakes that were put in front of me.

"How do you know?" Nash asked.

"Well.." I laugh.

"Carry on" Gilinksy said.

"Last night I stole his phone to see if he was texting a new girl, which he was by the way her names Lola and she is a pretty nice girl" I laugh. "Well yeh a message came through from the bitch asking him to go round to talk at 11" I say and carry on eating.

"Ah well if he gets cheated on he deserves it" Nash laughed and sits down eating his breakfast.

"What we doing today?" I asked.

"Dunno" Cameron shrugged.

"I wanna go on holiday" I sigh. "It's boring here"

"Let's do it!" Johnson shouted.

"Hawaii?" I asked and they all nodded eating their food. "I'll check out hotels and flights when I finish" I smile. "And ask dad"

"Ok, can Blake come?" Cameron asked. (A/N: I just wanna put out there all the boys except Hayes are 17)

"Do someone like a certain someone" Gilinksy said shoving Cameron.

"No I just wanted to make sure that Addy has someone" he smiled staring down at his food and his cheeks go a slight pink shade.

"Whatever" I smirk and put my plate in the dishwasher. "I'm gonna go and have a look at flights and stuff" I smile grab my laptop and head upstairs to my room.

I sit down and then dial Blakes number.

"Hawaii!??" I shouted questionly down the phone.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Hawaii with me and the boys I'm booking something now" I smile down the phone.

"On my wayyyyy" she sang. "Wait let me ask my mum if I can come with" she said. I know her mum will say yes she is like my second mum, well more of my first since I never get to see my mum.

"Ok I asked and my mum said yes" she said and I could feel her smile through the phone.

"Ok now get your ass over here because I gotta ring my dad" I laugh as I only just remebered.

"Comingggg" she sang and hung up.

As she hung up I quickly dialed my dad's number to ask for his permission.

"Yo my papa" I say.

"Hello my dearest daughter what do you want?" he asked.

"How do you know I want something?" I asked.

"Because you never call me" he laughed.

"True. So basically we were all wondering if we could go to Hawaii?" I asked in one breath.

"Well seeing as though I get a holiday so do you. If they're not my kid I won't pay for flights but I will pay for everyone at a hotel. Use your credit card" he said.

"Thanks daddy" I smile and do a happy dance. "Have a fun holiday love you lots bye" I say and hang up.