41

"Whoops" That girl from ealier said as she tipped her plate of cottage pie on my lap.

"Whoops" I mimick as I throw my glass of water in her face.

"No you did not!" She screamed and pulled me off my chair by my hair. I kicked the back of her legs and dragged her down with me. Only for her to claw at my face with her fake ass nails. This only made me vrow angry I throw myself on top of her and throw in hits where I can.

"Girls up!" A males voice yelled. All I did was ignore him and carry on. Next thing I know I'm dragged off her.

"Addilyn I'm guessing" This man says.

"Yeh why" I say with a disgusted look in my face.

"I'm the head teacher Mr Powner and I suggest you pay me some respect or there will be conseques" He frowned looking down at me.

"Whatever" I huff and look away from him and his double chin.

"Right can you come with me Addilyn" He says.

"No" I state.

"Excuse me you can come with now or face consequences" He sternly said.

"No I'm not coming with you because I never did anything wrong all I did was stick up for myself against her" I say pointing to the still unnamed girl.

"Louise is a lovley person I dont believe she would do that" He said of course she would have him of her side.

"If she was such a lovely person whg do I have her fucking dinner on my skirt" I shouted.

"Right young lady dont use that language around me" He shouted to me spitting in my face. "Now come with me" He says and walks through the dinner room.

"YOUR A FUCKING BITCH" I spat to 'Louise' and followed Mr Powner so I have not made a good impression this second day.

"Right so I'm going to ring your parents and notify what has happened" He said. "And this school has a three strike policy, the strikes are the amount of times you are sent here, this is your first strike" he states dialling the number.

Basically he rang my parents and then sent me to my last lesson. What the hell was the point in that.

---End of day---

"So Addy what was all that stuff that happened at school then?" Nila asked as I got into the car.

"Something that I cant be bothered to talk about right now" I sigh.

"No Addy we talk about this now. I get a call home from school about you fighting i want to know why" She says.

"I don't acctually care about what you want to know" I sigh.

"You should im here for you" She says.

"STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHIG YOUR NOT TO ME AND JUST TAKE ME THE FUCK HOME I CANT BE ARSED TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT" I scream.

"Calm down all i did was ask a question" She sighs starting up the car.

"I dont really give a fuck right now"

"Language" She says.

The shit in my life is piling to high right now and i miss my supposedly best friend. The person who was there my whole life.