58

"Addy you can't go!" Hayes shouted as he walked into the hotel room seeing me packing.

"I figured I wasn't wanted here three years ago when I got kicked out and to be honest I'm suprised I brought myself back here" I reply putting everything in the room that belongs to me into bags.

"If you go you won't get the condo"

"Oh so you really do want me to move out" I shout turning to him.

"No I just thought it would be better for the two of you"

"Well I am not taking anything off the skanky bitch so think again about that one"

"Don't go yet we haven't gone to mom's"

"I haven't seen her for eight years if she missed me she would of come to me so goodbye" I say picking up the bags and grabbing hold of Jaylee's hand.

"You can't leave" He said following me out of the room.

"I am and I'm going it's the best things to do so goodbye Hayes's I love you" I turn to face him and kiss his cheek giving him a hug. Then I go up to the front desk and return my keys and sign out. When I turn back I see Hayes and Jaylee hugging.

"Bye" I wave and walk outside to a cab.

"Where to?" He asked after getting into the car from putting my luggage in the back.

"The airport"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Short one I'm sorry.
I don't normally do this but hope you enjoy.
Comment your thoughts and give me some ideas for a new book.
The book is going to be ending soon but I may make a sequel in the future.