09

"Dad told me to put it in a place no one would look" Nash said walking into his room. "So I made one of the floor boards in my closet loose and hid all of your files there" he smiles and went into his walk in closet.

My dad payed off the mental hospital and got all of my files so only my name and time spent there is on their system.

"Here it is!" Nash said pulling out a folder and handing it to me.

"Thank you" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"It's ok now go put it in your room somewhere and come watch the hunger games with us" he smiled and I nodded my head.

Nash went up into the loft and I went into my room and put the file under my pillow. Then I went up into the loft and watched the first hunger games.

**********
We were halfway through the second hunger games when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it read Ma Twin. I answered because I'll feel guilty if I ignored him. If only he felt the same way.

"What!" I sighed down the phone.

"Unlock the door" he said.

"Why?" I asked bored of talking to him.

"Because I want to talk to you" he sighed.

"I give you two minutes and then I'm speaking and you can not interrupt me" I say and hang up and walk down the two flights of stairs to the front door.

"I'm sorry" Hayes said walking into the house after I opened the door. "What you said earlier, your my other half maybe I like Mia and would love it if she was my girlfriend. But your needs come before hers. Yesterday you said something happened between you two and then earlier you said revenge is best served cold. I wanna hear what you have to say and then I'll decide if she is still something to me" Hayes sighed. "Talk to me" he smiled. And walked into the front room and sitting down.

I returned the smile and told him about how we used to be friends and how she sent me to a mental hospital and about how Nash didn't like her.

"How why would she do that?" he asked.

"I went out with the boy she liked" I sighed.

"She didn't send you to a mental hospital I dont believe why she would so something like that!" he said standing up.

"You know what Hayes she is most likely wanting to be with you to get at me" I sigh staying seated.

"No she wouldn't do that! She wouldn't do any of that!" he shouted making everyone run downstairs but only one flight they were probably sat at the top of the stairs listening to us, ah I love them.

"Hey stop shouting" Blake said.

"Hayes I have proof" I shout ignoring what Blake said.

"No you don't I would have been told that you went to a mental hospital for two fucking years" Hayes yelled.

"Wait what?" The jacks said shocked.

"Really?" Cameron asked. Blake dragged them to the kitchen probably to tell them but I don't mind.

"They didn't want you to have to worry about me" I say and the teats started to spill. "Why won't you believe me?" I sobbed.

"You have poof then show me!" he said. I ran to my room and got the folder from under my pillow. I ran back downstairs and slammed it ink his chest.

"This has everything, why I was in there how I got in there, the meds I was taking, number of fights I was in my counciling sessions every thing" I shout still crying. Hayes looks taken back but I didn't care I stormed out the house and walked to the park.