48

"Nashhhh" I scream as he runs up to me and takes some of my bags off me. "Thank you" I say as he takes them off me.

"It's fine by the way Cameron is coming to stay with us tomorrow for a while until we find a house in LA" He smiles leading me out to the car. Yes he and Hayes got to keep his but dad sold mine. Jerk.

"Yay" I cheer putting my stuff in the trunk.

"You like him don't you" He nudged my shoulder.

"Yeh" I shrug getting in the passenger seat as he ges in the drivers.

"What" He shouted as he jaw dropped.

"You dick as a fucking best friend" I laugh.

"Thank god you said that other wise I would end up whooping my best friends ass when he breaks our heart" He said pulling out of the parking lot.

"So who's gonna move with us in LA?" I asked.

"Me Cameron you Hayes and Mia because Mia's parents basically disowned her" He sighed.

"Yeh I know"

"Um Jack and Jack and Matthew"

"Ah ok" I smile.

"Well we all get on well don't we so it sounds good and if we buy a big ass house and all chip in we will be living the dream" He smile.

"Yah" I scream and turn on the music.

"Shawn!" I suddenly shout.

"What?" Nash asked.

"Shawn with us in LA" I say and he shakes his head.

"He didn't want to yet he enjoys being in Canada but he will come visit so we need to have a room for him and he said eventually he will move" He smiled pulling into the driveway.

"Ah ok" I smile. "Twinny" I scream as he walks out the house ti head to school with Mia.

"Hey Ads" He smiled and hugged me. "Saw you sooner than expected"

"Yeh well imma go sleep so you kids go to school" I smile and grab half my bags whilst Nash grabs the other half and we take them inside.

"I'm gonna go to sleep thank you Nash you mean everything to me and I'm glad your there for me all the time as much as I don't get on with out parents you understand that and you have bsen there for me since day one I love you bro" I smile and stand o my tip toes to kiss his cheek.

"Love you to now go get some sleep" He replied giving me a hug.