56

-Three years later-

"Goodbye dad" I sigh a tear rolling down my cheek. "You were good for us. Maybe you weren't the best but I know you were always there for all of us and I love your for that I can't believe I'm only 19 and I already have to say goodbye to you" I wipe a tear. "I love you dad" I cry and set down the flowers. "I always will" I kiss my fingertips and place them on the gravestone where the name sits.

"Come on it's going to be ok" Nash says hugging me.

"This is the first time we have seen him in over a year and it's at his funeral" I sigh wiping my eyes.

"Can we go back to the hotel I can't stay here" I sigh and walk over to the car. We were back in North Carolina but didn't want to stay at the house as it would bring back too many memories and Nila is there.

"Ok" His voice said after me. "Hayes come on we are going" and soon later the two car doors open and close and we are on the road.

"So when are we going back to LA?" Hayes asked.

"Tomorrow we are meeting with the lawyer about his will and the day after we are going to the house to claim what is ours then I thought we could take a trip down to visit mom" Nash smiled. "We haven't seen her in ages and she was here today but I think I saw Nila go up to her and she disappeared somewhere"

"Never liked the bitch" I mumble.

"Who are you going on about?" Hayes asked.

"The cold hearted bitch who killed our dad" I sigh. "Where's will?" I aksed expecting him to come back with us.

"He is still there" Hayes said. "He didn't want to leave and he said he would call a cab"

"Ok" Is all I say. This journey is taking forever.

"Addy are you ok?" Hayes asked.

"Yeh I'm fine" I sigh.

"You do know that Nila never killed him" He stated the truth.

"I know but she let them turn off the machine which is unfair because I bet you if they left it on another week we wouldn't be going through this" I frown.

"They had the machines running for over a month" Nash said.

"Yeh I know"

"Come on lets go to maccies and then go to the shop and get some oreo ice cream before we go back to the hotel" Nash smiled keeping his eyes on the road.

"Ok let's go" I smile trying to seem a little happier.

We got back to the hotel and went to our separate rooms. I walked into my room and put my phone down on the side.

"Mummy!"