44

"Hayes order me and Mia pizza" I shout as me and Mia were sat talking and I'm getting to like her slightly. Only a small amount just slightly.

"Yeh ok whatever" He shouted back as my phone burst into life. Across the screen read dad. I picked it up since he has tried to speak to me loads.

"Hey dad" I speak down the phone.

"Addilyn I do not understand what you are doing! It's been a week and you have missed a lot of school your on strike two and your not eve there" He shouted down the phone.

"Dad I hate that shithole and everyone within it" I sigh.

"No I don't care you need to come home. Please just try it out again and if you don't like it and all you do is cause trouble we can think of a plan when it comes" He simply replies.

"Um no I acctually have friends here" I say.

"Addylin Grier I am you Father and you need to listen to what I say before all the money in your trust fund is given to charity and I will be cutting off your phone and everything else electronic" He shouts but I can feel the smirk held on his face. "And I will cut off your credit card bill" He finished.

"Fine I'll come back when is my flight" I sigh feeling very defeated.

"Tomorrow at ten in the morning" He said.

"Whatever bye" I say and hang up.

Right now it was nine at night on friday so I decide to go and pack not saying a word to anyone.

---Next morning---

"Bye twin" I smile and hug Hayes.

"Bye baby and Mia" I say hugging Mia.

"I love you and don't cause to much trouble" Hayes smiled and I walked into the airport. I check in my bags and go through security and wait for my flight to be called.

I board and plug in my earphones and sleep until I am woken by a stuartess telling me that the plane has landed.

I leave and do all the essentials and find dad waiting at the entrance.

"Nice to see you again" He smiled.

"I can think opposite" I say and get into the car.

"Why did you go?" He asked sitting in the drivers seat.

"Because no one gets me here I hate the school and the school hates me as well as the people in it" I say to him.

"Don't be like that when you have only been there for two days" He shouted but kept his eyes on the road.

"Whatever" I huff.