14

I found the perfect hotel, it's on the beach. It looks absolutely amazing. I had booked two big rooms one for me and Blake and one for the boys.

"It's going to be amazing" Blake cheers.

"Wait I haven't asked Hayes" I laughed.

I quickly press his contact button and wait for him to pick up.

"Hello" Mias voice rang through the phone.

"Uh where's my brother?" I asked confused.

"Oh it's you" she cackled and hung up.

"The little bitch" I shout angry.

"Mia pick up?" Blake asked.

"Yes she did, I'm gonna go tell Nash the plans and the flights" I smile slightly and walk out of my room.

"Nash!" I shout.

"He's gone to the store with Cameron" Johnson yells from the attic so I make my way there.

"When will they be back?" I ask as I get to the attic and see the jacks sat there playing xbox.

"Soon I hope cuz I'm hungry" Gilinksy says not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Ok can I use your phone and your voice real quick" I ask making them both laugh.

"Why?" Johnson asked still laughing slightly.

"Well my other half is with smiag and when I called she picked up and laughed when I asked to speak to Hayes so maybe you could get me to him" I smile and Gilinsky picks up his phone.

"Ok" he smiles and I'm guessing dials Hayes number. "Hello.....oh hi Mia is Hayes there?.......Yeh I need to talk to him........Heya Hayes your twin wanna speak with you" he hands me the phone.

"Hi Hayesyboo I have two things to say to you!" I start. "Numero uno you can date her if you answer my calls and Numero dos we are going to Hawaii in two days the flights at six so if you don't come home make sure you do before then or I'm gonna lock you out. Ok that's all I have to say bye" I finish, hang up and give gilinsky his phone back.

"Make sure your bags are packed for Hawaii in two days" I say and run to my room.

"Let's go shopping" I sang. "I'll speak to Hayes when he gets back oh and I'm gonna drive" I smirk.

"Ok" she laughs.

"Well I am 15 and 6 months so I can drive" I say sticking my tongue out walking out the front door.

"Accompanied by an adult" she laughed.

"Oh well" I shrugged, "Going clothes shopping" I shout and close the door heading to my car.

"Shopping!!" I sang and started driving.