49

"We need a ten bedroom house with shit loads of bathrooms and Blake is coming with us!" I scream so everyone hears me. It was the next day and me Cameron and Nash are arguing on new house plans.

"Thats a lot of rooms" Cameron said.

"It's a lot of people right, Me, you, Nash, Hayes, Mia, Matthew, Jack, Jack, maybe Blake and Shawn needs a room" I state counting each person on my hands.

"Hayes and Mia will share a room" Nash pointed out.

"Mia is growing another fucking human you dick!" I shout.

"Oh" he sighs in realisation.

"Yeh and I want a beach house" I smile.

"Anything else my lady" Nash sarcastically says.

"No Nash she acctually has a point if we get a beach house there will most likely be more rooms the beach is right there and then there will be a pool or spa in the back" Cameron pointed out.

"Right lets find somewhere then and sort out prices for everyone and Addh go ask Blake" Nash organised.

"Yes sir" I joke and pick up my phone.

To Blakeyyy
Bitch do you wanna move to LA with me and the lads? X

I send the message and announce to the boys that I have done so. Blake,Hayes and Mia are at school. It doesn't take long to get a reply off her.

From Blakeyyy
Whos lads? X

To Blakeyyy
Nash Cameron Hayes Mia Jack Jack and Matthew X

From Blakeyyy
I'm not sure Ad I'll have to check with my mom because she will probably want me to finish school before I move from her house X

To Blakeyyy
Ok babs let me know X

"Um not so sure about Blake coming to LA" I state.

"Well that don't matter anyways because it's always safe to have spare rooms" Cameron said.

"Yeh that does sound like a safe plan" Nash smiles.

"Found one ten bedroom six bathrooms swimming pool back patio doors open onto the beach and a spa pool" Cameron beamed. "And a movie theatre room with all the other shit"

"Lets do it!" I shout.

"And it's all furnished. Its to buy so we can do whatever we want with the furniture in it" Cameron smiled.

"Lets get everyone to temporarily move here so we can plan everything" Nash smiled.

"Ok y--" I start before I'm interupted by my phone ringing.

"Holla!" I shout.

"Babes I can't come to LA mom said I can when I graduate so two years yay gotta love my mum" She sigjed sarcastically.

"Ah baby hey it's gonna be ok because you can always come to the beach hut to vacation" I reply.

"Ok well moms calling gotta go speak to you later b" She says and hangs up.

"Blake ain't coming" I sigh.

"Ok" Nash smiles sympathetically. "What were you saying?"

"You tell everyone to come live here" I laugh. "How we paying for this?" I asked.

"Well dad is a fucking millionaire" Nash said. (Yeh that ain't true but its a fanfiction)

"And?" I ask not getting it.

"He has a safe here with his debit and credit cards that has the most money in" He smirked. "And the dork trusted me with all the codes" He said evily.

"Your joking" I laugh.

"He kicked his kids out this is payback and em one of them cards is in my name and it kinda has 25 million in the account" He said almost a whisper to the end as mine and Cameron's jaws hit the ground.

"No!" I scream.

"He put that much in for me and will when he started to get big and everything but you two were too young" he sighed. "But I don't want or need that money so lets go beach house shopping" He smirked.

"Fucking hell" I laugh.

"And if its in my name he can't make eight people and a baby homeless by taking it off us" He smiled whilst Cameron just sat there.

"Ah Cameron you look uncomfortable" I laugh.

"I just found out my best friend is a millionaire and is gonna buy us all a $15 million house" He chuckled. "And he will still be a millionaire" He laughed again. "Your never asking me for money again and I expect a decent birthday present" He looked to Nash.

"Can we not tell the others about this and just say it was a present from dad or something but I will get you good presents" He smiled.

"Thats why you bought me this" I laugh holding up my iphone 6s.

"Yeh" he laughed at my sudden outburst. "Lets buy a house Cameron you text everyone to be done here for next week"