38

"Get up!" Dad shouted walking past my room.

"Ok!" I shout back and drag myself out of bed.

I head to my bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I go into my wardrobe room whatever you wany to call it and straighten my hair and leave it to fall down my back. Then I add a light amount of make up and dress up into the ugly school uniform. That's another reason why I hate the UK you have to wear uniform.

I quickly grab my bag and put in my notebook and pencil case. I head downstairs and get a water bottle to put in my bag and grab a bowl of cereal.

I was sat eating my breakfast when Nash comes down looking sleepy as fuck.

"SCHOOL!" I shout to him.

"Don't have to go because I'm 17 you will finish the end of this year" he said.

"But you never graduated" I say confused.

"Yeh I know I still have to carry on online school" he frowns.

"Ah poor you" I smirk.

"Nila I need to go to school" I say walking to the front room.

"Ok hunny let's go" she smiles and leads me out the house.

"Thanks" I smile and get out of the car.

"Have a good day" she shouts and drives off.

"Hello my name is Addilyn Grier and I'm a new enrolling student" I smile to the receptionist in the office.

"Yeh here is your timetable" she smiles and passes a piece of paper to me with classes on it.

"Thank you" I smile and walk off as my phone starts to ring.

"Hello" I say not looking at the caller ID.

"Hey" Andrea's voice fills the phone.

"Andrea I havent spoken to you in ages" I laugh as she went on vacation before I left.

"Yeh I know where are you?" She asked.

"Dickhead I'm in Britain you know my new home"

"Oh well I'll let you go byeee" She said and hung up.

Right so first class English room 54 where the fuck is this.

"Hey I'm new please help me" I laugh as I spoke to a girl that was walking down the corridor towards me.

"Yeh sure" she says and laughs with me. "I'm in this lesson so follow me" she smiled. "I'm Eloise" she said.

"Addy" I replied as we started walking down the corridor.

"Where you come from?" She asked.

"America" I smile.

"Ah I kinda figured from your accent" She smiled making me laugh.

"Whats it like living over here?" I asked.

"In London" she smiled. "Its great but there is never really nice weather its either raining or raining" she laughed.

"Its not raining today" I say confused.

"Yeh but its not exactly 30 degrees out there" she smiled as we arrived at a door.

"Dont you have lockers?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nope carry it all around" she smiled and walked into the class. "Hey miss this is Addy from the US" she stated and walked to the back of the class and takes a seat.

"Hello Addy im Mrs Black im guessing you have already met Eloise go and take a seat next to her" she smiled pointing to the back.