47

I run home trying to get back before midnight. I run up ny driveway only to see all my stuff in front of the door. Your joking! My body just falls to the floor and I'm in tears.

What am I supposed to do now?

My phone is dead and I'm now homeless!

I grab the the back pack bag and open it all up to reveal all my electronice stuff. Laptop, camera and chargers. I put it on my back and then pick up my Jack Wills bag reavealing all my make up and put it on my arm then drag the two mediumish suitcases. Then I walk down to the bus stop. Its a good thing I had my bag so I still have all my money.

I cant believe dad did that to me but he still gave me my laptop and shit so thats always the good side.

The bus came that was very quite empty and after about a hour I was at the airport. There was a flight going out at 3 am so they let me check in and wait. Luckily it was about a hour and a bit to wait so I could charge my phone. I'm dreading a 8 hour flight with no sleep at three in the morning but it has to happen right.

I text have to drop a text to hayes and let him know.

To Hayes
Hey twinny pick me up from the airport at 6 am X

Seeing as though it would be nineish there he should reply. And that he does.

From Hayes
What? Why? But see you then X

To Hayes
Had an argument with dad and I walked out to cool down went back at nearly midnight and all my stuff was on the driveway so right now I am sat waiting to board my flight X

I reply to him and then plug in my earphones and drift off to sleep. I wake up about twenty minutes later to my phone ringing. I read the screen and Nash's name appears.

"Hey" I say.

"Addy are you ok?" Nash shouted.

"Yeh I'm fine but next time you leave please tell me" I sigh.

"It wasn't my fault I woke up at four in the morning to dad telling me that I have a flight at nine but you weren't aloud to see me leave because otherwise you wouldn't be concentrated at school so I left just after you did with all my stuff. He never told me why I had to go but he has become really different around us kids recently and now that we are al out of his way I bet he is trying something" Nash sighed. "But you know what fuck him we can all move out to LA so we aren't living off dad since you are working and getting amazing views on youtube then do online school" He said whilst I juzt listened.

"Thanks Nash that's amazing I thought you were gonna tell me to move in with mom" I sigh in relief.

"No I know you don't get along with them. We don't need them anymore you have me and I'll always be here for you and Hayes is living in dad's house" He laughed at the end.

"Yup I promised not to tell" I laugh.

"Well I'll come pick you up instead of Hayes because he has school with his wife" He laughed.

"Fucking hell" I laugh. "But thanks dude see you soon love ya" I shout making people look at me then I hang up.

What is going on with my dad?