33

"Hayes get your ass over here right now" I scream when I find him in the courtyard.

"Ok" he replied and walked over to me.

"You got Mia pregnant?" I asked angry.

"Um" he stuttered.

"Right so you know and didn't tell me" I shout.

"I only found out last night when she rang me. She is only 8 weeks" he sighs looking at the floor.

"Right after school Mia is coming over and we need to talk because I know it's nothing to do with me but you two are fucking clueless" I say and walk back over to Blake and Andrea.

"Where did you go?" Blake asked.

"Talk to Hayes, Mia told him last night" I sighed and grabbed my bag from the wall and head to my first class.

-After school-

"Andrea can you take Blake home Nash asked me to take Hayes back so I'm gonna take Mia as well" I ask and she nods her head.

"Yeh sure" she smiles.

"Thank you" I smile back and head over to my car where Hayes is waiting. "Gimme your phone" I say and he hands it to me.

I go onto phone and find Mia's contact.

"Hey Mia come to my car" I say.

"Uh ok" she stutters. "This is Addilyn?" she asked.

"Yeh" I say and hang up.

I hand his phone back to Hayes. "Why?" he asked.

"Oh Mia is coming back with us" I smile and get in the drivers seat whilst Hayes waits outside for Mia.

"Um hi" Mia mumbles getting into the back with Hayes.

"Hi" I reply and drive home.

"Ok so what the fuck is gonna happen with a baby from two 16 year olds?" I ask taking the two of them into the kitchen.

"What!?" Mia asked almost a whisper.

"Yes he told me I'm his twin" I state and she nods her head understandingly. "Are you keeping it?"

All Mia does is nod her head. "Ok well that's good but you two need to build a relationship and if that means Mia not fucking lads, which you probably don't wont wanna do, then that's what you have gotta do" I say as I grab everyone a bottle of water.

"Yes well I think I need to end my relationship with Kyle because he won't agree and if he does he won'tet Hayes take a fathers role which isn't fair" Mia spoke.

"Mia for once in my life I pay you respect now speak and plan your future my bed is calling so byee" I sang and went up to my room.