37

---Two weeks later---

"Can you please fasten your seat belts the plane is preparing for landing" the flight attendent spoke. I fasten my belt and watch the outside as the plane comes in to land.

"Come on Nash" I smile and he smiles back. After the incident with Blake, her and Gilinsky ended up breaking up and Gilinsky hasn't spoken to Johnson.  This is gonna be hard for them to make music together, that butch ruined their friendship. As much as I have been friends with her forever as soon as she started dating Gilinsky and me and Kyle went down hill she turned into the biggest butch I have ever met. So yeh a little back story over the past two weeks.

The plane lands and we go through all the airport security. "Dad when does my car come over?" I asked nicely.

"It's not" he said.

"Excuse me?" I asked stopping in my tracks.

"Your 16, over here you have to be 18 to drive so I sold it and the money has been transferred to your trust fund" he sighed.

"Oh" I sigh and drag my two bags out front.

"Our car is here" Nila said and we walked over to my dad's car from back home. We pile in and my dad drives off.

"This is home" Dad shouted pulling into a drive in front of a decent sized house in a posh looking area.

"Where's my room?" I ask as I pull my bag through the doorway.

"Um up the stairs the second room on the left" Nila said and I walked up the stairs entering a massive room. I open up a door revealing a dressing fucking room, the whole room is already furnished so in the corner there is a dressing table and mirror with a stool. Then there is loads of racks for my clothes and shoes and stuff. Also with the dressing table there are spaces for all my make up. So I leave my bags in there and go and have a look in my room.

There is a higher level with my bed and bedside tables. Then across from it is a flat screen TV mounted to the wall and then a en suite as well. This house is fucking awesome except for the fact I can't drive.

I go and explore the house. It's seven bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with a game room attic and a theatre room. But I wasn't aloud in the garage.

If I haven't said basically the whole house is furnished because Nila has been here the past two weeks ordering people to do stuff and my dad came over a week ago and now me and Nash are here. But I miss Hayes, we promised to face time every night.