11

"Addy!" Gilinksy yelled breaking me from my thoughts.

"Addy you always come to the park when you are upset!" Nash yelled.

"Please Addy!" Johnson said. I looked down and all six of them were there I just went back to the same position I was before.

"Addy!" Cameron said, "Come on"

"Addilyn get you ass down this fucking tree right this second!" Blake yelled.

"No!" I shout back.

"I believe you" Hayes shouted up to me.

"Um I dont care now" I sigh as the tear rolls down my cheek.

"Addy I know you do" Blake says.

"No one cares about me how am I supposed to care when everyone just gives up on me" I say and the tears just spill now.

"Hey hey its ok" Blake says hugging me. Wait hug me ah she climbed up gotta love this girl.

I returned the hug and she pulled away looking at me. "Wipe away the tears dont let it get to you. You better than that smiag. Yeh I just put her name into slag because she deserves it" she wipes my tears and towards the end laughs and I join in.

We climb down and I give Hayes a hug and kiss his cheek. "I havent forgiven you because you didn't believe you twin but I half forgive you ok" I laugh and turn to Nash. "Let's go buy me a new phone" I smirk and he sighs.

"I thought you would of gotten to drunk to forget" he sighed.

"That's why I put it in my phone" I smirked and stuck my tongue out showing him my lock screen which read 'nash is getting you a new phone'

"Wait Nash is buying you a new phone?" Hayes asked.

"Yup for getting revenge" I smirked.

"Well you deserve it" Hayes shrugged.

"Yes I know" I laugh. "And I want the iphone 6 but if I beat you home then the 6s" I say turning to Nash and then running home.

I got home and looked behind me to see Nash at the end of the drive frowning. "Eh I have to get you a 6s" he moaned.

We left the phone shop and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I was holding my very own iPhone 6s it feels like heaven. We went to McDonald's and I used the free wifi to download Snapchat, instagram and all the other stuff I wanted. Once Snapchat had downloaded I took a picture with Nash and captioned it 'dont I have the best big Bro' and adding it to my story. Then I went to the bathroom and took a mirror selfie captioning it 'he got me the iphone 6s' wow I am in love with this phone right now.

"Thank you Nash" I smile and kiss his cheek. And before you say why did she make him pay for the whole thing. I didn't I payed half.