51

"LA!" I scream as we got off the plane at LAX.

"Lets go we should have a car waiting for us" Nash smiles leading the way into the airport. I have been in airpprts too much lately.

We go through security and all that shit. After we got all our bags we make our eay out to find a minibus.

"Is this for us?" Matthew asked.

"Yeh" Nash nodded his head.

"Wait whos driving then?" Hayes asked with his arm drapped over Mia.

"Meee!" I shout waving my arm in the air and Nash threw me the keys.

"Your joking" Mia rolled her eyes. Something has changed in her this past week.

"Yeh I trust her driving" Nash shrugs putting bags in the trunk.

"Fuck sakes" She huffs and gets into the car.

"What the fuck is her problem?" Cameron sighed.

"Hormonal?" Gilinksy siad more as a question.

"Probably" I reply.

Once all the stuff was in the trunk we got in. I was obviously in the driver seat. Johnson was in the passenger. Then behind us is a three rows of three as in one seat and then a gap then two seats. Cameron, Nash and Matthews were sat behind us and then Gilinsky, Hayes and Mia.

"This house looks fucking awesome" Johnson shouted.

"I know this I can't believe this is our home" I scream running into the house after Cameron unlocks the door.

"Dibs" I shout running into the room I wanted from the pictures.

"What! No I wanted that room" Mia sighed standing in the doorway.

"She called dibs" Cameron pointed out waking past in the corridor.

"But this would be a good room look how big it is" Mia whined.

"It's not even the fucking master room" Nash stated angry. He still doesnt like Mia.

"But I like the layout" She whines.

"You just wants what I've got dont ya thats why you took Kyle away from me sent me to a mental hospital and now trying to take my room that everyone knew I was going to take" I shout walking closer to her. "Jealous ass bitch" I spat and walk back into my room.

"Um Mia this room is better anyway" Hayes stutters behind Mia scratching the back of his head and pointing to the master bedroom.

"Whatever" She huffed. Oh this is gonna be fun. Note sarcasim.

"Well I came to give you your bag" Nash smiled pointing to my two big suitcases on the floor.

"Thank you" I smile and he leaves the room.

It only takes me about an hour an a half to unpack everything. After finishing I look at the time and its 7:04 pm thats why I'm hungry.

I head into the kithen, which is huge, and search for food. Then realise everyone has been unpacking and we have no food.

"Matthew Espinosa" I scream up the stairs.

"What did I do? He shouts running out his room.

"Come food shopping" I smile and he lets out a sigh of relief whilst nodding his head. I smile in return and grab the mini van keys and Nash's debit card since mine is in my room.

"Leggo get food and pizza on the way back for dinner" I smile.

"Yahhh" He shouts and we leave the house.