28

"Kyle baby" I shout as I walk into his house. It's the second week of plan break up and today is the day I'm setting them up.

"Oh Kyleee!!" Mia's voice filled the house. Oh that was easier than expected.

I leave the house and go out to my car and open the back door.

"They made our plan easier get out now!" I yell and he jumps up and we walk back into the house.

Tiptoeing we make our way upstairs into Kyles room.

"Hey baby" I cheer opening the door. "I brought Ha--" I started, acting of course. "Um what the fuck is this!" I scream.

"Mia" Hayes whispers. Wow he is better at this then what I had expected.

"Omg Hayes I can explain" Mia yelled pulling the cover of her naked body whilst Kyle throws on a pair of sweats.

"Your a dick" I yell throwing punches at Kyle but Hayes picked me up and carried me out of the house, putting me in the passenger seat and driving us home.

Why was this so hard for me when I planned this? I guess it would of been easier if I expected it but I didn't and wow it hit me hard like a tonne of fucking bricks.

"You ok?" I hear Hayes ask.

"Oh what Yeh I'm fine" I say sitting myself up and wiping the stray tear. "It was just very unexpected you know, would have been easier if I had set it up" I laugh.

"It will be fine. Me and you can chill this week, ignorance time" he smiles and I just laugh.

Two weeks later

"You ready?" Cameron asked walking into my room as I tied my hair into a pony tail.

"Yeh let's go" I smile weakly.

We only have two weeks of summer left now and the jacks parents wanted them home so they can prepare themselves or some shit. If you were wondering I couldnt handle the waiting and ignoring, I broke up with Kyle that night and Hayes broke up with Mia the next day.

"Blake dont cry" I sigh as I walk downstairs to see her in tears.

"I dont want my baby to go" he crys.

"How about you go with him for a week" I whisper and she gasps.

"What are you going on about?" she asked.

"This" I say giving her a plane ticket. "But hush we haven't told Gilinksy, Johnson is taking an extra bag with all your shit" I smile and she jumps up and hugs me.

"Come on they are waiting for us" I smile and walk outside with her following. I lock up and we get into the car.

At the airport- Gilinksys POV

"Bye guys" Everyone shouts as we walk further into the airport.

"Wait!"Blake yelled and ran into airport security.

"Your crazy what are you doing?" I shout.

"Coming with you" she shouts and my heat skips about 1000 beats as she waves a ticket. "I'll miss you too bad" she frowns and we carry on through airport security, together, ready to head home.