46

*Ring ring*

My phone burst to life. I answer without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" I sing down the phone.

"You sing that song better than me!" I voice shouted down the phone, Shawn's voice!

"You saw it?" I ask.

"Me as well as a million other people" He replied.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I ran upstairs to get my laptop. I go onto youtube and the video i uploaded no more than six hours ago has 2 million views. "Two million views" I shout.

"Yup" He replied.

"This is amazing I didn't even think i could sing"

"Its those who think they can't do something that are the best at it"

"Thank you Shawn" I smile.

"Right well I better get going speak to you later" He said.

"Bye" I reply and hang up.

"Nash" I shout running out of my room and into his but find he isn't there and neither is most of his stuff. I check his warbrobe and it's empty.

He's gone.

"Dad" I shout running downstairs.

"Skipping school" He shouted when I went into the living room. Shit I had acctually forgot about that.

"Em well yeh but there is something else more important than that right now" I reply.

"What is more important than your education?" He asked.

"Where's Nash?" I asked.

"Back in America" He replied.

"Your joking" I asked shocked.

"No he is back at our house then he is moving in with Cameron in LA. He is doing online school" He sighed.

"Why can't I do that and move back" I asked.

"Because I want you to get a proper education your not like the other two who have jobs with youtube and magcon" He sighed.

"I've started youtube" I shout. "This just explains how much you don't pay attention to me or what I say to you because I was telling you about it last night and asked if I could have money to buy my own camera equipment" I sigh. "Wait he left his camera stuff here" I say.

"Yes he bought some new stuff last night when he went out he said something about leaving you his" He said.

"Whatever you don't pay attention to me ever all you do is think about is work and me going to school!" I shout and walk out of the house not caring about him shouting for me to come back.

I end up walking into the town centre and sat in a coffe shop.

"Um miss I'm sorry but we are closing now I'm going to have to ask you to leave" The man that worked there told me.

"Oh yeh sorry" I smile looking up at him.

"It's fine" He smiled can I just say that this lad is hot.

"Can I just ask one question?" I asked and he nodded his head. "What time is it? My phone died" I sigh.

"Oh yeh sure its 11:30" He smiles looking down to his watch.

"Oh shit ok thank you" I smile and pick up my coat and bag walking out of the shop. Dad's gonna kill me.