34

-few weeks later-

"Addy!!!" Blake screamed running into the kitchen.

"What?" I shout back.

"Jack is flying here tonight!!" she shouts.

"Yayyyy!" I shout excited for her.

"But Johnson can't but Cameron is coming in now" she shouts. It's officially a Saturday morning 9:08 to be exact.

"Yay!" I shout again.

"So let's go get him" she says and we leave the house.

-After the airport-

"I've missed you" I say to Cameron After we get out of the car.

"I've missed you too" he says and gives me a massive hug.

"Come on let's go play xbox" I shout running into the house.

-Next day- (I'm sorry I keep skipping forward)

So Jack came home last night and he and Cameron are staying with Blake because she has spare rooms.

"Twins and Nash come down!" dad shouted making me drag myself from my gossip girl marathon and downstairs.

"What?" I ask throwing myself down on the couch with the boys.

"Dont be rude" Nila stated.

"Ok" I sigh.

"Right well we have some really big news to tell you" Dad started.

"Don't tell me your having a baby" Nash sighed.

"No" Nila said.

"Ok so basically I have had a job promotion" dad starts again.

"That's amazing" Hayes smiled.

"But there's a consequence to it" Nila carries on.

"What's this? Stop dragging it out" Nash said getting angry.

"We are moving to England" Dad finished.

"Fuck off" I scream and run up to my room.

"I'll go" is all I hear Nash say and feet coming up the stairs behind me.

"Addy it will be alright" he said hugging me.

"I'm worried for two reasons and they are not even about me. Blake and Hayes" I said.

"Blake will get over it and come over. Hayes well what is going on?" he asked. "He's been acting different"

"Mia's pregnant with his baby" I mumble.

"Jesus Christ I did not expect that. He can't move" he shouted. "Hayes come here" he shouted downstairs and Hayes soon came up.

"What?" he asked.

"A new dad is in this room aye?" he asked and Hayes just sent me a glare and just shrugged.

"Go tell dad now you can't move to the other side of the world" Nash demanded and pushed Hayes out of my room with me following closely behind.

"Dad Hayes has something to tell you" I shouted.

"Mia's pregnant" he spoke.

"What!?" Dad shouted.

"Well I think this should be father son and step mom time" Nash mumbled and took me to the kitchen.

"What do you think is gonna happen?" I ask.

"He'll get kicked out, Mia comes with us or he stays with Mia or he stays with mom"

"I'm not sure about Mia coming with us" I laugh. "I can't handle that bitch for that long" I finish and grab the tub of licorice out of the pantry.

"I have a feeling that he is going to be moving back with mom because it's only a 30 minute drive (I don't acctually know so don't judge)" Nash points out.

"Yeh true" I say sitting at the island with him eating licorice when dad walks in.

"of course you two always find the time to eat candy" he chuckled.

"So what's going down?" I asked.

"He's moving back with your mom it's the easiest decision for us and his baby" he smiles.

"Right ok um when do we move?" I asked.

"Two weeks" Dad mumbles.

"Your joking!" I shout and be shakes his head no.

"Right ok then" Nash sighs.

"But it will be ok because we are keeping this house si you don't have to pack every little things just your clothes and essentials because we come back for thanks giving and then Christmas" he smiles.

"Oh that's fine then" I sarcastically say. "Best start packing then" I sigh and go up to my room.