40

"Addy" a girl shouted running over to me.

"Yeh" I smiled.

"I loved your video last night" She said and i noded my head. "Oh I'm Lily by the way" she smiled.

"Hiya Lily I'm sorry but i have to get going and find my guidance councilour" I frowned.

"Oh ok well I can take you that way if you want?" She asked.

"Yes please and dont think i need counciling the shool just thought it would be good for me to help settle in" I state and she nods her head leading me tbrough the school.

"Here it is" She smiled.

"Thank you" I say and knock on the door.

"Come in" a male voice said.

"Hello im A-"

"Addy yes take a seat" he smiled sweetly.

"I'm Mr McAdams" he smiled again.

"Hi" I say whilst taking a seat across from him infront of his desk.

"So how have you been feeling about the move and changing schools?" He asked.

"Um well it's ok I guess" I shrug.

"You sound unsure whats wrong?" He asked.

"I'm missing home and my brother to be honest"

"Come on tell me more and open up im here to help you" He smiles. He looked quite young to be honest and someone you can trust.

"Basically my dad and stepmom moved me over here but my twin stayed home due to buisness I dont wanna talk about and to be honest I miss him and he wont answer my calls" I sigh staring out the window not wanting to make eye contact.

---An hour later---

"Ok Addy so Tuesday and Thursdays first lesson you will be spending in here with me" He said.

"All i did was move why do i need counciling?" I asked.

"You will end up finding something to talk about and you know this" He said. "Ok you need to leave for second class now so off you pop and see you on Thursday" He said, I picked my bag up from next to me and walk out the office. Why do I have to do this shit?

"Hey Grier" This girl shouted walking up to me with a group of people behind him.

"Yeh" I say turning myself to face him.

"Are you jealous of all the attention that your brothers are getting that you have to go and make a youtube channel" She smirked shoving me.

"I'm sorry I'm not an attention seeker unlike you" I say and stepping closer to her.

"You might have been something special from that fucking place your from but here I am the person that people are afraid of" She smirked.

"Things can change" I smirk back and walk off to my second class leaving people ooh and arring.