03

"I'm here!" Blake voice yells.

"Good because we have to go to the store!" I yell running down the stairs.

"Ok" she laughs and drops her bag on the floor before turning on her heel and walking out the door with me following closely behind.

We got in the car and she started (She's 16 so can drive but I can't yet, I've learnt just can't legally drive. She's driving my car aswell) it up. We are heading to the alcohol shop about 20 minutes away where we can easily get drink for tonight. "So how many people are coming tonight?" Blake asked.

"Everyone" I simply say.

"What? The biggest party you've ever had!" she laughs.

"Everyone from our year and Nashs year and then some of magcon are flying in tonight" I say scrolling through pictures on instagram.

"Ah sounds good" she smiles.

"Well it is the first party of the summer" I laugh and she nods agreeing.

"We are here" she sings and we get out and head into the store.

30 minutes later we are getting back into the car with a load of drink, people will bring stuff with them but we wanted to get as much as we can in ourselves just incase we run out.

"Ooh lets go to Walmart!" I yell making Blake laugh.

"And why do we need to go there?" she asked me.

"Coke, ice cream and doritos" I say in a duh tone.

"Oh your hangover cure!" she laughs.

"Tomorrow is bed and movie day so we need the food" I smile.

"Let's go" she smiles and turns out of the parking lot and driving towards Walmart.

We get out of the car and head into the store.

"Let's go get the food!" I sang running in making the workers laugh.

"Addy your gonna show us up!" Blake said acting like a mom joking about with me. We walk down the aisles with a cart. Blake pushing and I'm sat inside it picking up the stuff I want getting at least two of everything so we can have one each. If the boys wanted something they can get it themselves.

"OREOS!!" I scream as I see them sat there wanting to be eaten by me. I just grab armfuls and throw them in the cart because well I love them and they love me.

"Have we finished yet?" Blake asked tired out.

"Yeh" I smile looking at everything in front of me. Oreos, getorade, pringles, doritos, hersheys, sweedish fish, starburst and a shit load of ice cream and lucky charms, oh and twinkies and raspberries because I love them. I'm more excited for tomorrow than today.

After we payed and fitting everything in the car Blake drove us home. When we got back we got straight into getting everything ready seeing as though it was 2:30. I was setting up the music booth and Blake was doing the lights with Hayes whilst Nash being Nash sat and watch TV

"Hey Nash when are magcon coming?" Hayes asked.

"Um only Cameron and the jacks are coming but they are landing soon so I should head to the airport bye bitches!" he shouts whilst walking out of the room and the next thing you hear is the front door slam.

"How does he always get out of this it ent fair" Blake whined. "I'm not even one of the kids here" she says whining again.

"Cuz he's Nash, now untangle!" Hayes demands.

"Yes boss!" She saluts and untangles the lights.