32

"Get off my car!" I scream seeing Mia and Kyle eating each others faces on my car.

"Nah its a pretty comfy spot" Kyle winked.

"Yup ok" I nodded my head. Today just got so good, Hayes car has to get a repair so it's at the garage and Nash dropped him off meaning he would be here any minute.

I see him pull in and grab him out of the car. "Look" I say pointing to my car and Nash is over there in two seconds.

"Could you please fucking move?" he asked and Kyle jumped off Mia. But Mia being the slag she is stayed there.

"Ah you want some of me dont you" she said winking.

"Nah he dont take his little brothers seconds" I smirk and she gets off the car slapping me. "Bitch you lost when you fought me once your gonna loose again" I shout.

She pulls my hair dragging me to the floor. Blake runs up behind her with Andrea and they try to get her off me but she wrapped my hair around her hand so it just hurts me.

I pull down her legs and she falls to the floor waking her lip which busts immediately but she let go of my hair.

Blake being the savage she is spits on Mia and helps me up. "I aint staying here any more I'm going home get in the car" I shout and get in the drivers seat.

"Mia?" Andrea whispers slightly questionly.

"Yeh Mia Jones" Blake says sitting in the back as Andrea is in the passenger.

"She's my neighbour and she definitely did not have that guy with her last night" Andrea sighs making us laugh.

"That ain't no surprise" Me and Blake say at the same time as I drive off.

-Next morning-

I wake up again to my annoying alarm and do my morning rituals. I decide on a cute outfit, white ripped jeans, black tank top and black and white flannel.

I keep my hair straight again and put on light make up. My superstars go well with this outfit so I put those on again and head to get Blake.

"You took your time" Blake sighed as I pulled up outside her house.

"It's 7:45" I say.

"Oh I was early then" she laughs and gets in the car and we go to Starbucks like usual.

We were sat on the wall at around 8 waiting for the bell for class to sound when Andrea comes up and sits next to us.

"Hey gurll" I smile.

"Heyyyyy" Blake yelled.

"I'm gonna ruin your good mood" she sighed.

"What happened?" I asked concern filled my voice.

"Mia's pregnant" she sighed.

"And what would that do to us?" Blake asked.

"It's Hayes's" she said looking at her feet.

"Wait how do you know this!?" I shout and jump off the wall to stand infront of her.

"She was arguing with her mom and those walls arent exactly soundproof" she says.

"Fuck sake!" I scream and walk off.