23

1 month later

*Ring ring*

My phone sounded bursting into life.

"Hello" I mumble.

"Hey baby" Kyle's voice spoke.

"Hey babe" I smile.

"Let me take you out tonight"

"I can't"

"Why?"

"Nash is being a dick and doesn't like you does he and he knows I rarely leave the house without Blake" I sigh.

"Just come on" he sighs.

"Why are you being so harsh about this?" I asked.

"You never fucking come out with me" he shouts getting angry. "I bet your cheating on me"

"I would never do th-" but was cut off by him hanging up.

So if you were wondering after the vacation which was amazing me and Kyle started dating and he persuaded his parents to come home early. We only have a month and a half left of summer and Gilinksy and Blake are dating. My parents have extended their cruise till the end of summer and Johnson, Gilinksy and Cameron have gone back to their home towns but are planning to come back in two weeks then staying till they have to go back for school. So Yeh that's the life update.

"Nash" I shout downstairs.

"He's gone out" Hayes shouted.

"Ok bye" I sang grabbing my keys and phone and leaving the house. Oh and me and Hayes are 16 now.

I drive the 20 minute drive to Kyle's and as soon as I arrive I get out the car and into the house. I wanted to surprise him and see what's up.

I run upstairs and down the corridor but I see the unexpected when I go into his room.

Kyle having sex with Mia.

"Oh am I interrupting something?" I ask making Kyle jump back at the sound of my voice.

"It's not what it looks like" Kyle stutters.

"Acctually it does, Im not aloud to hang with you so you say I'm cheating then you call my twins girlfriend and fuck her. I trusted you Kyle. I have argued with my brother for the past fucking month because of you and you don't care" I shout my anger building up as he puts on some joggers. "And you!" I shout pointing to Mia. "Youll fuck anything that moves not caring if your gonna hurt anyone" I sigh.

"Baby" Kyle says trying to hug me.

"Don't touch me, call me, text me and block my number" I scream backing away.

"Addy please dont tell Hayes" Mia begs.

"Really! You have the nerve to say that! You ruin my relationship and I'll ruin yours and Kyle if I was you I wouldn't expect to be alive once Nash finds out." I finish before leaving.